Dwight Howard fires back at critics of his gay sexual encounters via a TikTok video.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It could hurt endorsements and other opportunities dealing with the public. Look at the people insulting him in this thread, not for the alleged assult, just for being gay.
Nike isn't going to drop a player because they came out as gay. That would backfire

If you are producing on the field or the court. Being gay won't hurt your opportunities at all. Might actually grant him more opportunities honestly.

but yeah, he would have to deal with bullies and heckling nonstop.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Maybe this is why the Warriors didn’t sign him they knew the allegations were coming

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Nike isn't going to drop a player because they came out as gay. That would backfire

If you are producing on the field or the court. Being gay won't hurt your opportunities at all. Might actually grant him more opportunities honestly.

but yeah, he would have to deal with bullies and heckling nonstop.
Nike may not consider signing him in the first place tho. If a company has to pick who's going to sell more shoes and its between him and an athlete who doesn't get a lot of hate ...then he's not getting signed IMO

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
"HATERS"!? don't nobody HATE you, nygga! Lol

But Fck all that...why is his SON touching boys? I told nyggas this shyt hereditary ...and if there was nothing wrong with it he wouldn't hide it ..

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Bro... Why do you care.

Seriously... Serious question. Why you make 10 smileys over what another nikka does with his butt and mouth.

Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way or something.
Does him fukkin men change anything about you. Does him fukkin men change that he was great at his profession?
Hit dogs holla

Why u care what I posted on page 8 when I didn't mention you?

Feelings hurt?

U undercover :dame:?

Why u in this gay ass thread trying to ask "real" questions :dame:

Maybe u should give Dwight a call and bring that bunny poster with u, then y'all can fulfill Superman's urges. Since u in such a rush to defend this mans :dame:tendencies, u obviously want to be involved in the :dame:lifestyle

U literally ran in here before anybody said anything caping for a fakkit.

That means u a fakkit

:dame:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Hit dogs holla

Why u care what I posted on page 8 when I didn't mention you?

Feelings hurt?

U undercover :dame:?

Why u in this gay ass thread trying to ask "real" questions :dame:

Maybe u should give Dwight a call and bring that bunny poster with u, then y'all can fulfill Superman's urges. Since u in such a rush to defend this mans :dame:tendencies, u obviously want to be involved in the :dame:lifestyle

U literally ran in here before anybody said anything caping for a fakkit.

That means u a fakkit

:dame:
Yup. I'm gay.
Yeah... I'm Super gay. You got me bro

Again, my nikka... Why are you so upset about other people's sexuality.
I'm thinking maybe I'm looking at this whole thing all wrong. Maybe I should be upset too.

So I chose you because you seem the most passionate about the topic.

Like you hate a gay muthafukkaz so much, you're about to explode and shyt. Lol