Dwight Howard fires back at critics of his gay sexual encounters via a TikTok video.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I understand why actors stay in the closest. It might affect the roles they can get. Nobody is gonna cast a openly gay dude as james bond or something like that.

But a pro athlete, is gonna get signed to a team regardless as long as he's good enough. being openly gay wouldn't hurt their career in the slightest. might even give them more of a spotlight. They might have to deal with some heckling and bullying they won't be black balled.

live your truth Dwight

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I understand why actors stay in the closest. It might affect the roles they can get. Nobody is gonna cast a openly gay dude as james bond or something like that.

But a pro athlete, is gonna get signed to a team regardless as long as he's good enough. being openly gay wouldn't hurt their career in the slightest. might even give them more of a spotlight. They might have to deal with some heckling and bullying they won't be black balled.

live your truth Dwight
:laugh:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

live your truth Dwight
he ain't got to worry about that. dude is 38 years old ain't nobody signing that pillow biting ass nikka

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
t8QExHO.png
Yooo:laff: