Dwight Howard fires back at critics of his gay sexual encounters via a TikTok video.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t8QExHO.png
“just to be clear, that was a no”?

t8QExHO.png

:laff: :laff:

Daps
Dwight Howard had the potential to be remembered as one of the greatest big men ever in nba, should be on his way to buying part ownership in a football team

Instead he's a fakkit :dahell:

This man fukks anything moving he don't care. Women, men, men dressed as women, men who had sex changes, probably small+big animals too it's clear he don't give a fukk :dahell:

Then the front page of this thread is full of fakkits celebrating and patting each other on the back at finding a new deviant that likes the same behavior they do :dahell:

This man really went online and found a male stranger to fukk, so he could fukk two men at the same time. :dahell:

:dahell:

What did Shaq say? He call him Dwiht cause the G ain't in him. :scust:

Daps
Bro... Why do you care.

Seriously... Serious question. Why you make 10 smileys over what another nikka does with his butt and mouth.

Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way or something.
Does him fukkin men change anything about you. Does him fukkin men change that he was great at his profession?

You a fxggot too.

Oh excuse me, would you prefer the term "bisexual" since you have sex with women too?

Man, I hate you limp wrist homos.

And you want to know why I care? Because yalls prevalence and forcing people to accept your deviant behavior does work on weak minded people. Look at the front page of this thread where folks were saying "yeah I used to look at homosexuality as being wrong but now I don't care."

It's because indoctrination WORKS. Fxggots went hard these past 20 years trying to force people to accept them and their deviancy and it has worked on a lot of people.

I'm never accepting this mess. Yall are some sick deviants who should be placed into your own separate society. You would all die out within a century. Why? Because you can't continue your lineage with another man, which is further proof that God is against you.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
He has 5-6 kids who will be ridiculed cuz their pops was a dl faggit

Dumb corny dude should of at least had his boyfriends sign nda’s

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I don't care that he's bi. What is worrying is his young son sexually assaulting other boys. I just feel something even more sinister is going on, I hope not but I can't shake the feeling

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You a fxggot too.

Oh excuse me, would you prefer the term "bisexual" since you have sex with women too?

Man, I hate you limp wrist homos.

And you want to know why I care? Because yalls prevalence and forcing people to accept your deviant behavior does work on weak minded people. Look at the front page of this thread where folks were saying "yeah I used to look at homosexuality as being wrong but now I don't care."

It's because indoctrination WORKS. Fxggots went hard these past 20 years trying to force people to accept them and their deviancy and it has worked on a lot of people.

I'm never accepting this mess. Yall are some sick deviants who should be placed into your own separate society. You would all die out within a century. Why? Because you can't continue your lineage with another man, which is further proof that God is against you.
Y'all nikkaz be talkin wild crazy. Smh

What the fukk do u have to accept.
Who da duck is asking u to accept some shyt.

Just mind you business like a real man.

You talking tough to me like you a real nikka.
Then Just mind your fukking business like a real nikka.

Dwight Howard ain't forcing u to watch him fukk some nikkaz.
Dwight Howard ain't asking u to care about his lineage.
You on the Internet talking crazy cause u worried about his life.

Daps
Y'all nikkaz be talkin wild crazy. Smh

What the fukk do u have to accept.
Who da duck is asking u to accept some shyt.

Just mind you business like a real man.

You talking tough to me like you a real nikka.
Then Just mind your fukking business like a real nikka.

Dwight Howard ain't forcing u to watch him fukk some nikkaz.
Dwight Howard ain't asking u to care about his lineage.
You on the Internet talking crazy cause u worried about his life.

Miss me with all that, fxggot. If you like sucking dxck go do it but don't get mad if I talk about you for sucking dxck.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Miss me with all that, fxggot. If you like sucking dxck go do it but don't get mad if I talk about you for sucking dxck.
You worried which nikkaz is sucking dikk and you wanna chat about which nikkaz is sucking dikk smh

I'm a real nikka, my nikka
Those type things ain't on my mind.

Wasn't y'all nikkaz talking bout it's chatty Patty to talk about what bytches we fukk.
But apparently its cool to talk about which nikkaz is sucking dikk.

Bruhhhhh