Dwayne Wade And Gabrielle Union Officially Turns His Son Into A Young Lady

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Honestly feel blessed to just be a straight man and be around other people who are comfortable in their gender and sexuality and don't want to change it.

I can't live that kind of life or be a parent to someone who wants to. I feel for people who can't be comfortable in their own skin and I'm glad that ain't me.

Not going to speak on a child or the family choices of a multi millionaire who's achieved everything he wanted to in his life. It none of my business and I'm relieved I don't have to care.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Good for her if that’s how she wants to live her life.
Personally, I don't give a fukk. I think whenever someone has to hide who they truly are is a travesty. My aversion to this is, why are you making a big spectacle of this on social media. Just change your pronouns, change your wardrobe, change your private parts if you like and live your life. Most people have come to accept it. They might think it's bizarre, but ultimately you ain't hurting nobody. This shyt just screams attention seeking like a mug. What I personally can't stand is disingenuous people.
There are people who kill themselves in the regular because of who they love, who they are, and not even being sure about the aforementioned

Dwyane Wade and Zaya are trying to sat that it's ok. Why this bothers people? I don't even know.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
childexploitationppt-160119094903-thumbnail-4.jpg

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I can’t wait until “being however you feel and makes you happy” privilege gets extended to other things like being able to marry animals and attempt to mate with them and you have to respect your coworker’s husband/cat or gerbil/wife.