Dwayne The rock Johnson is done with the fast and furious series

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Isn't black Adam like an a$$hole anti hero/ super villian :what: why would I want to see a movie about a character I fukking hate?!? He's the literal opposite of Shazam/captain marvel... Who is he gonna fight?!?
I think he’s fighting the JSA

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
DC is not gonna want the biggest Hollywood star after the debacle of Justice League? You're out of your mind....lol. Game Plan made $100 million on a pitiful budget...what's the beef??
No beef i just thought it was ludicrous you said people were more hype for black adam than batman off a small teaser and because the rock is in it…when The Batman is one of the most talked about upcoming projects in hollywood.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Vin Diesel tried to big brother the Rock. fukk that! Smart move imagine signing on to a project and vin diesel pulling a bunch of little power moves. Then Rock leaves and word goes around he’s bad to work with. The Rock saw the toxic environment and made a solid choice to step away. Why lay with snakes?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No beef i just thought it was ludicrous you said people were more hype for black adam than batman off a small teaser and because the rock is in it…when The Batman is one of the most talked about upcoming projects in hollywood.

Justice League was talked about but it didn't perform as it should have. Usually Batman is a smash winner..he's the most popular DC hero but a Twilight actor playing him? Lol.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Justice League was talked about but it didn't perform as it should have. Usually Batman is a smash winner..he's the most popular DC hero but a Twilight actor playing him? Lol.
Well i will just leave it at this…hes done wayyyy better stuff and has proven to be a wayy better actor than his “twilight” stuff. Pattinson is on record saying he only did twilight cause of generational wealth…and dont even act like the rock is some great actor lol and I have loved the rock since 97. And the real fans know what happened with justice league. (Technically not a batman movie also)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

No ensemble cast. :unimpressed:

nikkas in here told me it was the most hyped dc movie and Rock is guaranteed numbers though.
full

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

No ensemble cast. :unimpressed:

nikkas in here told me it was the most hyped dc movie and Rock is guaranteed numbers though.
full

Rock is a certified FLOPstar. He'd be bargain bin DVD status still just like Statham if they didn't get brought into this franchise

They claim people like. Looks like no that much :mjlol: