Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
More than the typical Rock movie.
:unimpressed:
No one star is generating the revenue the Rock brings in..not even close. They're leaning on DC for career boasts..DC came to the Rock so something other than Aquaman and Wonder Woman can compete with the Marvel movies..

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No one star is generating the revenue the Rock brings in..not even close. They're leaning on DC for career boasts..DC came to the Rock so something other than Aquaman and Wonder Woman can compete with the Marvel movies..
Rock without an ensemble cast and a Disney stimulus ain't doing big numbers. This shyt been in the works way before there was even a marvel universe.

:hhh: Get off the man's dikk.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you out of your mind? The Batman has damn near been laughed at...the Rock is making Jumanji movies monster successes...that's why the whole focus of DC changes when Black Adam comes out.
This dude is insane when it comes to his stanning of The Rock or Roy Jones. :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

This has to be the final nail in the coffin. If not, I'm gonna start suspecting that they're actually performing an elaborate build up to his announcement

So you just really gonna steal my shine?:gucci:

Dwayne Johnson on Vin Diesel feud: 'I wish him all the best'

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Declines Vin Diesel's Request to Rejoin Fast & Furious 10: 'No Chance I Would Return' - IGN

Damn…… I was wonder when the Rock was gonna respond to Vin and what his response was gonna be

I legit thought they was gonna work it out and do business again but I guess they officially done

Let me have this :mjcry: