Dwayne Johnson Shoots His Shot At Megan Thee Stallion 'I'll Be Her Dog!'

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
On God both of the Uso’s and Roman Reigns wifed up black women I definitely don’t think Rock is averse to dating bw at all
Yep, now that i look at it, The Rock the only one in his family not with a sista.
Roman%2BReigns%2BWife%2B(4).jpg

Adobe_Post_20210825_1948320.6565694433757691-1024x576.jpg

Gonna have to blame his pops for this one, he didn't get it from his mom, or any of his other relatives.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
It's so weird to see black men adamantly fighting against the idea that nonblack men might find a bw attractive. Like it has to be pandering; there's no other explanation. It's like the flip side of wm getting angry when you don't find ww attractive.

Some of yall have no idea how cacs/others act when a pretty bw is in the room.
Never seen him shout out Jade

:sas2:

Daps
Why do y’all assume that? He is very mainstream and has a large enough base from both blacks and nonblacks that he doesn’t even need brehettes support. Cacs love the rock.

I’ve heard other nonblack celebs make comments about Meg as well as average every day nonblack men on social media also making comments about wanting meg. She’s more mainstream now so a lot of nonbm know of her and she has a big ass and sexy body—and is always twerking.

Men like attractive, sexy, women. As much as people find it hard to believe, nonblack men do find attractive bw, attractive. Just like y’all find attractive white women attractive.

Alot of folks I think Carmel believe once u go non black

U don't go back to black women

And they never seen rock wit a black woman

So they feel it's pandering

But as u said many non bm like bw

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
His pops ran through black women too.
Mmm, good point.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm not surprised. Meg is a demon designed to inspire lust in the hearts of men. it's sohh demonic friends :Francis:

Listen to how he answered that with no hesitation. She already has entered our brother's soul :wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do y’all assume that? He is very mainstream and has a large enough base from both blacks and nonblacks that he doesn’t even need brehettes support. Cacs love the rock.

I’ve heard other nonblack celebs make comments about Meg as well as average every day nonblack men on social media also making comments about wanting meg. She’s more mainstream now so a lot of nonbm know of her and she has a big ass and sexy body—and is always twerking.

Men like attractive, sexy, women. As much as people find it hard to believe, nonblack men do find attractive bw, attractive. Just like y’all find attractive white women attractive.

Never seen the rock with black women even in his movies