Dwayne Johnson Shoots His Shot At Megan Thee Stallion 'I'll Be Her Dog!'

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Rock been a legend for as long as i can remem er! Anyone remember that bs movie with him in the woods.. im suprised he aint give up acting because he was trash for a cool decade b4 it picked up somewhat
What movie? Pretty sure I’ve seen all the rock movies which one is he stuck in the woods?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Sick of black ppl being credibility mules for ppl that don't want anything to do with them in reality. :yeshrug:

This attempt of his bombing will be all the help I'll need. :lolbron:
He doesn’t want anything to do with black people? He’s been in like 4 movies with Kevin Hart as the co star

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Rock has dated Black women before. He said it himself in a 2013 interview with Essence Magazine:

tBcu16u.png

SOURCE: http://www.jeannineamber.com/uploads/cgblog/id7/august_2013_the_rock.pdf

The way her skin feels? :dahell:
It sounds like a PR person gave him some talking points.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I wish people would stop acting like it's not in a man's nature to want younger women (key word is women you sickos don't start wit me). Women ain't the same as men, y'all usually look y'all best in your 20s, shyt is what it is. Meanwhile I'm 31 in shape with a respectable beard looking like I'm in my 20s still even though when I actually was in my 20s my beard was embarrassing and I looked like a damn teenager. I look around at my peers, hell even three years ago at my 10 year hs reunion, them broads was busted and disgusting :scusthov:granted of course there was a couple standouts, but unless you're genetically gifted AND take care of yourself, most women over 35 are not competing with women in their 20s.

There are some exceptions of course, I've seen some baddddd beautiful bw in they late 40s and 50s, but again, there's nothing weird about a man of any age finding a woman in her 20s attractive. We talking about Meg the Stallion, people
You talking about a completely different dynamic than I was referring too.:comeon: I’m talking about non-blk men not having the balls to admit to desiring bw until they are damn near old and crusty due to pressure to fulfill societal expectations in their own race first. Or unless they fukkin em in secret. Of course men of all ages would find Megan Thee Stallion attractive. I’m sure that’s not the first blk woman he’s found attractive. But this society has a lotta screwed up social dynamics around race and attraction, particularly attraction to black people. Society has bent over backwards to claim that blks are inferior and less than. Thus, many non-blks have psychological issues expressing attraction to us unless it’s through hyper sexuality or they old enough to where they don’t give a fukk about the blowback.

You so eager to start a gender argument over literally nothing.:deadrose:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fukking fakkit just trying to slide back over to black folks to garner some credibility before Black Adam bombs in the Box Office.

Made all them movies with non-black female love interests, save one, then married non-black partners twice.

Stay over there, Uce. :ufdup:
You better be a woman behind that screen. Nuttin put pure estrogen in this post. I bet you a Chapstick Alley bytch.

:mjlol:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Pandering to the black woman fanbase

:mjpls:
Why do y’all assume that? He is very mainstream and has a large enough base from both blacks and nonblacks that he doesn’t even need brehettes support. Cacs love the rock.

I’ve heard other nonblack celebs make comments about Meg as well as average every day nonblack men on social media also making comments about wanting meg. She’s more mainstream now so a lot of nonbm know of her and she has a big ass and sexy body—and is always twerking.

Men like attractive, sexy, women. As much as people find it hard to believe, nonblack men do find attractive bw, attractive. Just like y’all find attractive white women attractive.

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
he tyna be like cousin now, instead of like his pops
Jimmy-Uso-and-Naomi-in-a-file-photo-Image-Twitter.jpg

His pops ran through black women too.