Dwayne Johnson Shoots His Shot At Megan Thee Stallion 'I'll Be Her Dog!'

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
He old enough to be her dad :scust:
That’s usually when them non-blk dudes start making the switch. They complete weirdos :deadrose: But this actually seems on-brand for the Rock somehow.
I wish people would stop acting like it's not in a man's nature to want younger women (key word is women you sickos don't start wit me). Women ain't the same as men, y'all usually look y'all best in your 20s, shyt is what it is. Meanwhile I'm 31 in shape with a respectable beard looking like I'm in my 20s still even though when I actually was in my 20s my beard was embarrassing and I looked like a damn teenager. I look around at my peers, hell even three years ago at my 10 year hs reunion, them broads was busted and disgusting :scusthov:granted of course there was a couple standouts, but unless you're genetically gifted AND take care of yourself, most women over 35 are not competing with women in their 20s.

There are some exceptions of course, I've seen some baddddd beautiful bw in they late 40s and 50s, but again, there's nothing weird about a man of any age finding a woman in her 20s attractive. We talking about Meg the Stallion, people

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fukking fakkit just trying to slide back over to black folks to garner some credibility before Black Adam bombs in the Box Office.

Made all them movies with non-black female love interests, save one, then married non-black partners twice.

Stay over there, Uce. :ufdup:
Don’t forget the Joe Rogan stuff.

I never got the impression that Dwayne has ever dated or been attracted to a black woman.

Daps
A man can not date sisters much but find a black woman attractive

Megan the stallion standing out to him doesn't surprise me one bit

She's literally built like a WWE diva

megan-thee-stallion-moty-gq-cover-2020-03.jpg
True...just seems weird he's tryna shoot his shot now..especially since he remarried. He went to The U, so I wouldn't be shocked if dude had a string of sistas in his past but it seems like he met his ex Dani early on.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This pandering samoa-nikka knows Damn well he ain’t fukking with black women. :mjlol:

I’m sure he’s never had a black love interest in a movie. If he can’t do it in fiction, you believe he does in reality? :russ:
He had a Black/biracial girlfriend in Baywatch (2017). The actress's name is Ilfenesh Hadera.

Last edited:

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She actually treats her 🐶 really well. Well groomed
Not like the Mayor of Chicago 😆