Durex poll: 62% of Nigerian women admit to cheating; most unfaithful in the world

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if you're a tight ass who doesn't understand the principles of SARCASM maybe you need to stop posting on The Coli.
Sarcasm is meant to be a clever/funny but your comment wasn't that clever and it wasn't too funny so I took it to be literal. Sorry breh my mistake. :manny:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Surprised America ain't up there

The Nigerian women are just being HONEST :manny:
American women just love to portray an image...and be politically correct and hide behind JESUS....

but in reality we all know AMERICAN WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATERS IN THE WORLD

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Notice how the TS didn't question this article one bit. Just posted it as if it were good information. Rest assured if Tariq Nasheed or Dr Umar Johnson had authored a similar article in reference to non black women, he would be in here spewing all kinds of insults, dissecting the article to the nth degree. :smh:
I said "Durex poll:," dumb ass. I posted the article and let it be what it is. Obviously I was simply stating that this was the result of a poll from a condom maker. You know me good enough to know I research things meticulously and I'm not under any sort of illusion that this is a scientific study, or that the data is accurate.

Lol@how mad you are and how seriously you're taking this. You think your father might not really be yours or something?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
The Nigerian women are just being HONEST :manny:
American women just love to portray an image...and be politically correct and hide behind JESUS....

but in reality we all know AMERICAN WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATERS IN THE WORLD

No we don't know that. There's no solid way to prove it. Foreign women aren't all their cracked up to be so just stop that shyt.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said "Durex poll:," dumb ass. I posted the article and let it be what it is. Obviously I was simply stating that this was the result of a poll from a condom maker. You know me good enough to know I research things meticulously and I'm not under any sort of illusion that this is a scientific study, or that the data is accurate.

Lol@how mad you are and how seriously you're taking this. You think your father might not really be yours or something?
Its important for people to take their public image seriously. You literally can't even say the word Jew let alone say something disparaging about jews and that's important. Black people need to act the same way. Notice I said black people, not African Americans or Africans.

Propaganda is a tool that the Nazi's used to try and exterminate the jews during the holocaust and they know how dangerous mis-information and propaganda can be. Black people also fell victim to propaganda but we (as a group) still haven't taken this seriously. Black people help spread the propaganda about them selves...:snoop:

I salute @Hiphoplives4eva. More black people need to get like him.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Why don't you spare us your drivel and go kiss a white women's @sshole you fukking c00ning ass clown.
White women :scusthov:

I honestly just don't give a damn about no Nigerian chicks. nikkas on here only capin' cause all the shyt they talk about American women and all the praise they give chicks from Africa now looks stupid. :mjlol:

All p*ssy is the same, no matter what continent it's on nikkas. :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Take this shyt to st0rmfr0nt. I'm sure they'll eat this garbage up there..

:camby:

Its hilarious that this dude will try his damnest to derail any black consciousness thread, then proceed to post filth like this, design to further demean black women.

Its sickening really.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

Its hilarious that this dude will try his damnest to derail any black consciousness thread, then proceed to post filth like this, design to further demean black women.

Its sickening really.

Dude shut up. If this study said something like 98% of black American women cheat y'all would have no trouble believing it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Oh didn't realize The fact you put durex in the title was designed to be a reflection of your distaste of the study. Odd, because your witty post directly after the initial post confirmed your SUPPORT of the studys "scientific findings." If the entire point of you posting the article were to be in jest, then why the fukk didn't put this in a more lighthearted forum like The Ladies Room. But no, you instead chose Higher Learning. Which means you likely felt is had some sort of factual basis.

Its also convinient this garbage study was released in February no less.

There are strong demons at work attempting to dehumanize the black man. Brothers are getting hit from all angles....

Gots to stay strong in babylon....:wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude shut up. If this study said something like 98% of black American women cheat y'all would have no trouble believing it.

No you shut the fukk up. I love and respect all black women that love and respect themselves. And i'm a firm believer that is the vast majority of them. Stop with this divisive bullshyt.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Its sickening really.

I don't like this African bootlicking, why not acknowledge the issue and find a way to fix it. Why are Nigerian women cheating so much? Could it be the economic climate? nikkas are just broke and they want to marry up?

You're just inarticulate because you're all up in your emotions, nikka shaddup.

Jamaican/Island women >> Your precious Nigerian women.