Who'll win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Arsenal are 1-2 signings away from doing some damage in the PL and the CL. And we'll probably repeat in the FA Cup.

The 3-back defense may allow Wenger to a create a new, dynamic, and more-inspired style of football. Arsenal has some serious depth and if we get a proper striker and a midfielder (preferably defensive minded) we'll be contenders. And because we won't be in the CL :whitefeministtears: next season, we can make a strong push for top of the table.

I'm excited to see what Wenger does this summer and whom he puts in his starting 11. Ozil and Alexis are staying though. :WengerKnows:

And when we get back to the CL, we'll be hungry as hell to redeem ourselves. :ufdup:

:mjlol:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
And when we get back to the CL, we'll be hungry as hell to redeem ourselves.

Y'all ain't been hungry enough after getting dumped out of the last 16 like 6 times? :laff:
Y'all anorexic or something :laff:

Wenger recently said something about splashing 100mil for Mbappe, trying to goad arsenal fans into thinking he's ready to spend, knowing very well he has no chance of landing him, and teams have bid much higher. Recently declared interest in Mahrez, knowing very well it's a striker he needs. He has to leave.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Wenger recently said something about splashing 100mil for Mbappe, trying to goad arsenal fans into thinking he's ready to spend, knowing very well he has no chance of landing him, and teams have bid much higher. Recently declared interest in Mahrez, knowing very well it's a striker he needs. He has to leave.

If you're in Wenger's shoes, you don't want the media and other teams knowing who/what you're going after.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
The way ronaldos career is heading i wouldn't be surprised if he leads portugal to the world cup title next year. Everything is falling in place for him just when it seemed that barca were legit gonna dominate for a long ass time. Football really does go in cycles.

If he leads Portugal to a World Cup .... as an OG Ronaldo stan , I gotta give it up and say he's hand down the GOAT :hubie:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
They been telling me for2 months that every opponent would beat them.:wow:

It was dark days when they told me we had no shot vs Bayern. Had to kid doubting :lupe: But i should have never doubted. O ye of little faith!

I should have remembered the greatest of all proverbs, GOATS GONNA GOAT!.
CR7 da Gawd!. Hala Madrid!:blessed: