Duodecima is coming. 2017 Champions League Final: Real vs Juve. #BackToBack

Who'll win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
They aint letting go of coutinho and verrati thats for sure. Plus coutinho is a AM.

Klopp played him in CM for like their last 2 games and he looked really good...he could easily transition into that Barca midfield imo

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Klopp played him in CM for like their last 2 games and he looked really good...he could easily transition into that Barca midfield imo
No way liverpool letting him go unless they break the transfer record. Yes, more than pogba.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
1st team to win CL back to back. My God.
The way ronaldos career is heading i wouldn't be surprised if he leads portugal to the world cup title next year. Everything is falling in place for him just when it seemed that barca were legit gonna dominate for a long ass time. Football really does go in cycles.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

$200 million offseason coming up. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal are 1-2 signings away from doing some damage in the PL and the CL. And we'll probably repeat in the FA Cup.

The 3-back defense may allow Wenger to a create a new, dynamic, and more-inspired style of football. Arsenal has some serious depth and if we get a proper striker and a midfielder (preferably defensive minded) we'll be contenders. And because we won't be in the CL :whitefeministtears: next season, we can make a strong push for top of the table.

I'm excited to see what Wenger does this summer and whom he puts in his starting 11. Ozil and Alexis are staying though. :WengerKnows:

And when we get back to the CL, we'll be hungry as hell to redeem ourselves. :ufdup:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal are 1-2 signings away from doing some damage in the PL and the CL. And we'll probably repeat in the FA Cup.

The 3-back defense may allow Wenger to a create a new, dynamic, and more-inspired style of football. Arsenal has some serious depth and if we get a proper striker and a midfielder (preferably defensive minded) we'll be contenders. And because we won't be in the CL :whitefeministtears: next season, we can make a strong push for top of the table.

I'm excited to see what Wenger does this summer and whom he puts in his starting 11. Ozil and Alexis are staying though. :WengerKnows:

And when we get back to the CL, we'll be hungry as hell to redeem ourselves. :ufdup:

Breh, I'm a gooner too but....

fukk naw Arsenal ain't NOWHERE near this level.