• Poll closed .

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naaah. Just want it for the Messi vs Ronaldo dynamic. :wow:

Brazil will easily beat France. The coach is just good enough imo
easily ? nah i don't think so, actually I want Brazil and France finals more than Messi vs Cristiano,
i already see that match up a lot of times already, and we all know who always prevail :shaq:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
easily ? nah i don't think so, actually I want Brazil and France finals more than Messi vs Cristiano,
i already see that match up a lot of times already, and we all know who always prevail :shaq:

with the shyt Deschamps pulled against Portugal, I've really lost faith in him. they better try and lure Zidane away from Madrid, or they'll end up as the greatest group of players who never won anything

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I don't see that happening at all honestly. Portugal wasn't even that great in Euro, they placed third in a pretty weak group and were lucky to even advance past the group stage and they had pretty easy competition in the knockout phase except from France. And they won the tournament with only winning 1 game after ordinary time.

If Ronaldo pulls that off next year he might be the GOAT :patrice:

Portugal has the juice breh. They were missing Bernardo Silva during the Euros who is so good at creating chances.

Plus they finally have a good right back with Nelson Semedo.

Daps
well Euro is so watered down unlike WC then you have the young guns of France, Spain and Brazil. well Argentina is sh!t :snoop:
Argentina? :mjlol:
Brasil? Maybe, if they start playing like a team, they have more than resources to win.
France? Maybe, they have great young players.
But Portugal is Portugal .
Eder against France. :blessed:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Zidane finally got his revenge on Italy. There is my silver lining.
I mean.. Zidane actually played for Juve AND lost to Real in a CL final for them. His son is called Enzo ffs. He clearly has love for Italy, it's just Materazzi.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I mean.. Zidane actually played for Juve AND lost to Real in a CL final for them. His son is called Enzo ffs. He clearly has love for Italy, it's just Materazzi.

For Uruguayan Enzo Francescoli, Zidane's favorite player growing up.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Argentina? :mjlol:
Brasil? Maybe, if they start playing like a team, they have more than resources to win.
France? Maybe, they have great young players.
But Portugal is Portugal .
Eder against France. :blessed:

Portugal has no shot in the World Cup...for as great as Ronaldo is, Portugal has not the players to go up against teams the likes of Germany, Brazil and Argentina. I don't even think Portugal could fukk with Chile. Don't let that Euro 2016 fool you...they came out with three draws against Hungary, Iceland and Austria.
In the knockouts Croatia took them to extra time, Poland took them to Penalties and Wales was the only match they won in regulation.

A trophy is a trophy but its one of the most gassed wins in Ronaldo's career.

Daps
Portugal has no shot in the World Cup...for as great as Ronaldo is, Portugal has not the players to go up against teams the likes of Germany, Brazil and Argentina. I don't even think Portugal could fukk with Chile. Don't let that Euro 2016 fool you...they came out with three draws against Hungary, Iceland and Austria.
In the knockouts Croatia took them to extra time, Poland took them to Penalties and Wales was the only match they won in regulation.

A trophy is a trophy but its one of the most gassed wins in Ronaldo's career.
What Brasil did the last WC? Argentina?
Do they have "better" players than Portugal? Maybe... but that doesn't assure the winning.
If i do really believe that Portugal gonna win the WC? Nah, there are others teams that are favorite and have better chances, but Portugal has a good team.
They have young and older players, the team isn't only Ronaldo.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What Brasil did the last WC? Argentina?
Do they have "better" players than Portugal? Maybe... but that doesn't assure the winning.
If i do really believe that Portugal gonna win the WC? Nah, there are others teams that are favorite and have better chances, but Portugal has a good team.
They have young and older players, the team isn't only Ronaldo.

On average those players for Brazil and Argentina are better...especially when the greatest attacking threat besides Ronaldo is Nani. If Renato Sanches and William Cavalho and Andre Gomes step up then they'll get to knock outs and get taken out by a much better team again. But they are MUCH too weak in defense. Doesn't matter how good Rui is.

Daps
On average those players for Brazil and Argentina are better...especially when the greatest attacking threat besides Ronaldo is Nani. If Renato Sanches and William Cavalho and Andre Gomes step up then they'll get to knock outs and get taken out by a much better team again. But they are MUCH too weak in defense. Doesn't matter how good Rui is.
I agree, but even with those player what Argentina/Brasil won?
Too weak in defense? Breh.
Patricio, N.Semedo, R.Guerreiro, Pepe, Fonte...
Attack? Ronaldo, Gelson, Nani
Of course Portugal isn't the favorite, but they have a good team, football is 11 vs 11, so nothing is sure. :yeshrug:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I agree, but even with those player what Argentina/Brasil won?
Too weak in defense? Breh.
Patricio, N.Semedo, R.Guerreiro, Pepe, Fonte...
Attack? Ronaldo, Gelson, Nani
Of course Portugal isn't the favorite, but they have a good team, football is 11 vs 11, so nothing is sure. :yeshrug:

Patricio: Great keeper, which I already acknowledged.
Semedo: Overrated
Pepe: Old and hot-headed/liability
Fonte: Overrated

Ronaldo: GOAT level
Gelson: (havent watched him enough to have an opinion)
Nani: Chronic underacheiver

Not to mention if anyone is starting its going to be Quaresma...