Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves Trailer

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Just came out of the theater. This was way better than I expected it to be. I came in with fairly low expectations, thought it would be a so-so story with maybe a few laughs here and there. I bought into the world pretty quickly and I was laughing out loud way more than I thought I would. I’ve never played DnD in any capacity but this was dope to me.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just got back from seeing this and thought it was a lot of fun :ehh:. Never played DnD, but do like Legend of Vox Machina a lot and felt the Amazon show primed me for the movie. Thought it was pretty funny and they do a solid job in giving each member of the party time to shine. A couple of creature designs I hadn't seen before which is cool. If the film is lucky enough to get a sequel, I would definitely check it out.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dungeons and Dragons is a nerdy/corny game....thats the point
It was nerdy in the same sense that lord of the rings was nerdy. I was honestly expecting a tone similiar to those films or even Game of thrones if they wanted to go a bit more mature. Instead this looks like a guardians of the galaxy film but in a fantasy setting.

it got great reviews just like those guardians films do, but i'm not surprised this flopped in the box office. I don't think anybody who played this as a kid was writing jokes in their head as they played the boardgame. I used to watch my brother and his friends play this when i was really young. seemed more like a boardgame version fo dragon age: origins

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It was nerdy in the same sense that lord of the rings was nerdy. I was honestly expecting a tone similiar to those films or even Game of thrones if they wanted to go a bit more mature. Instead this looks like a guardians of the galaxy film but in a fantasy setting.

it got great reviews just like those guardians films do, but i'm not surprised this flopped in the box office. I don't think anybody who played this as a kid was writing jokes in their head as they played the boardgame. I used to watch my brother and his friends play this when i was really young. seemed more like a boardgame version fo dragon age: origins
I was thinking Diablo and I can't wait for that to get adapted

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
It was a good watch but the script was trash.

Hopefully they make a sequel tho