Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The Harkonnens thought there were only 50 thousand of them .....when there are actually MILLIONS of them - it was explained in the first movie and this one too.The Freeman just want to left alone but the Harkonnens keep fukking with then ( theHarkonnens believe in just dominating anyone they come across )

Plus they are THE best most savage fighters ...Duncan Idaho a Master fighter was an Atraides ( who were already the best fighters in the Galaxy) and he said he had a hardest fight of his life with just a one on one with a single Freeman

The Harkonnens just have money and fodder ( lots of soldiers ) - thier dudes aren't built like that tho which is why the Baron hires a battalion of Sadukar who are the only ones maybe better than the Atraides
Couple corrections:

The Sardaukar are the best fighters in the universe (marginally better than the Fremen) until Paul & Jessica come down and give them training. Afterwards, they're able to best the Sardaukar even with a 1:3 disadvantage.

The emperor freely sent his Sardaukar to help the Baron because he got word that House Atreides were training the Fremen, which is a big no-no because the Atreides already had the 2nd best army in the empire by a mile.

Think about it. Another house that is under your rule enlists tens of thousands of troops that are already near-peers to your seemingly unbeatable army. You'd freak the fukk out and try to wipe that house off the map.

I will say this; the emperor should've just wed Irulan to Paul and called it a day. That was the most logical move.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Those that have seen it

1) What'd you think of the the chemistry between
Paul and Chani

And please don't get LSA with it when it comes to the rumors surrounding both.

2) I've heard a lot of people's take on why
ol girl didn't want potna to become the Messiah

I'm still not sure what the FILM said about it.
Zendaya can flirt with anybody and can make it work. Timothee has bi energy to me. And its 60/40 towards men. She carried their romance.

Especially
when Paul tells the Emperor that he's going to marry his daughter. The look of disdain Zendaya gives, is a woman scorned. You only see that when upset a woman you've been banging

Watch the film

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I got the Lea wake up call in this movie. She is a classic beauty.

gettyimages-494858802_-_p_2016.jpg

image.jpg
This was the rare movie I’ve seen Léa in where she wasn’t butt ass naked.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I got goosebumps twice this movie

when he made that speech to the southerners and they all drew their daggers in defiance, only to calm down and submit.

When he made that epic entrance at the end to kill the barren

I loved it :wow:
Paul hit them with the

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Couple corrections:

The Sardaukar are the best fighters in the universe (marginally better than the Fremen) until Paul & Jessica come down and give them training. Afterwards, they're able to best the Sardaukar even with a 1:3 disadvantage.

The emperor freely sent his Sardaukar to help the Baron because he got word that House Atreides were training the Fremen, which is a big no-no because the Atreides already had the 2nd best army in the empire by a mile.

Think about it. Another house that is under your rule enlists tens of thousands of troops that are already near-peers to your seemingly unbeatable army. You'd freak the fukk out and try to wipe that house off the map.

I will say this; the emperor should've just wed Irulan to Paul and called it a day. That was the most logical move.

But he still started all of that ish by taking away the Arrakis from Harkonnens in order to wipe out Leto. He should've already known that Leto would've found a way to work with the Fremen, and use them as an army. Even if they severely underestimated the numbers of the Fremen, or as the governing body who didn't care and didn't reveal, Arrakis is still an advantage for its inhabitants. if the plan was to disrupt them, remove them away from their home security, he should've known that someone that possessed that likeability and capability would find allies anywhere he went. Was he banking on Paul being incompetent?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I need to see this again, I had two premixed old fashioned cocktails at the theater and it did not sit well on my stomach so I missed like 20min
Id give it 87. Got a little choppy at the end. Some shyt they left out from the original because i definitely expecting to see little sister. Im sure there will be a directors cut
Denis doesn’t do directors cuts unfortunately.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She was flashin’ demon time grins throughout. A freak on the low. Chani had to have been waking up some nights wondering where tf Paul was at. :wow:

Girl ain’t have to go out like that though. :mjcry:
When you are lisan al gaib you get to do what you want :yeshrug: