Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Everything.

The dismal horrific casting of Paul Leto.

The awful fremen.
Just an utterly wack portrayal.
Plus lazy cringe wannabe biter wakanda forever style bullshyt. around the fremen on screen.

shytty fighting.
Worst on screen fighting scenes ever.

Shifty dialogue.
shytty designs, that did not take into account.
this is a fukk'n movie and it is 2023.
nor how to sell any merch whatsoever. Little kids supposed to be wanting an ornithopter. Nobody wants anything associated from this bullshyt.

wackest huffest ass lasguns.

the most garbage hunter seeker ever.

The horrible visuals.
The even worse baron harkonen.

You want me to continue?

This shyt huffer than the original.
Plus as huff if not Huffer than the mini series. Which is the huffest mini series ever fukk'n made.

So what else you want to know about this bullshyt.

Art Barr

*my debut stage Name.on vinyl is moad'dib.
So this is a real book knowledgeable Dune fan saying this shyt is huff. Who really made a whole headlining draw. from rapping about Dune in the real world. With no label or record deal.

This sounds like you either never read the book or forgot it, and only know the story from the first movie. :dead:

Literally nothing in that rant has any relation to whether it was faithful to the story in the book at all. Sorry that this version didn't have Patrick Stewart, Sting, and goofy-ass magic in it. For actual book fans it was picture perfect. Box office, IMDB rating, and Rotten Tomatoes rating suggest we're not the only ones.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This sounds like you either never read the book or forgot it, and only know the story from the first movie. :dead:

Literally nothing in that rant has any relation to whether it was faithful to the story in the book at all. Sorry that this version didn't have Patrick Stewart, Sting, and goofy-ass magic in it. For actual book fans it was picture perfect. Box office, IMDB rating, and Rotten Tomatoes rating suggest we're not the only ones.

Stop.

@Rhakim

This fraudulent review of this movie is literally crazed stans of a book.
looking to bully people they assume never read the book.

It did not work for the second disney star wars movie.
Just like this movie is just as wack as the second and third disney star wars but even worse.
Movie is literally the continuation of wb's Xmas movie website release.
of the worst movies ever like wonderwoman in the eighties.

Art Barr

*oh I forgot.

The worst worm cgi ever committed to film.

since the early cgi movies like beowulf.

Movie is rhe huffest shyt ever.

In the same group non ranking of huffness. as matrix two, wonderwoman 84, disney starwars, the dc film universe outside of the score to aquaman. That is how huff this film is all time.

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I mean you already said the mini series and og were huff

So its only up from there. I liked it. But yes they did shytty marketing. Tbh the world aint the same no more. They dont do that shyt for anything anymore but for marvel and star wars. Those days are over bruh. We will never see their likes again.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Stop.

@Rhakim

This fraudulent review of this movie is literally crazed stans of a book.
looking to bully people they assume never read the book.

It did not work for the second disney star wars movie.
Just like this movie is just as wack as the second and third disney star wars but even worse.
Movie is literally the continuation of wb's Xmas movie website release.
of the worst movies ever like wonderwoman in the eighties.

Art Barr

*oh I forgot.

The worst worm cgi ever committed to film.

since the early cgi movies like beowulf.

Movie is rhe huffest shyt ever.

In the same group non ranking of huffness. as matrix two, wonderwoman 84, disney starwars, the dc film universe outside of the score to aquaman. That is how huff this film is all time.

Breh, you're saying literally nothing still. Movie made $400 million in the middle of the pandemic with streaming coming out the exact same time. For a non-franchise film that's a huge number, you don't get there with "crazed book stans" alone, especially not for a book that came out 50 years ago. Rotten Tomatoes 83% on 509 reviews. IMDB 8/10 on 732,000 rankings. You're bytching about the marketing and visuals and other superficial shyt, and it seems like the general public and experienced reviewers both liked them just fine.

For the story, which is what the rest of us came for and had a high fukking standard for what we wanted to see, us book fans loved it. The fact that you didn't have a single word to say about the story makes it look like you're not a serious poster.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh, you're saying literally nothing still. Movie made $400 million in the middle of the pandemic with streaming coming out the exact same time. For a non-franchise film that's a huge number, you don't get there with "crazed book stans" alone, especially not for a book that came out 50 years ago. Rotten Tomatoes 83% on 509 reviews. IMDB 8/10 on 732,000 rankings. You're bytching about the marketing and visuals and other superficial shyt, and it seems like the general public and experienced reviewers both liked them just fine.

For the story, which is what the rest of us came for and had a high fukking standard for what we wanted to see, us book fans loved it. The fact that you didn't have a single word to say about the story makes it look like you're not a serious poster.

The story.

nikka.

The story is on snail pace because they think they are gonna milk sequels.
Plus use fake paid for reviews for this movie. like the second disney star wars.

This movie is the Pitts and not worth a real review. If it was quality I would have wrote a review.

As before Rotten Tomatoes was relaunched. I had the one of the highest rated reviews for fan page site on rottentomatoes. Plus the highest rated review for dark knight on the entire rotten tomatoes site.
So miss me with your never propped.
beside a slammy fake hacked voter award level of posting bullshyt.

This movie was the same level of wb trash wonderwoman 84 was.

So again...
If this movie is so great.

Where is your fukk'n coli praised review thread.

Oh I thought so.

when you search dune for any if your reviews in the film room. It say

no results found..

So nikka...
Nobody cites your review of this movie as of any value.
nor did you even review this film. If you liked it so much.
As you are not worth a damn in The review space whatsoever and a fukkin refugee slammy fake voter hack award winner At best.

So miss me with your transference Bron mad stan responses nikka.

You not able to counter anything in any forum I ever posted. So stop the whole fake ass.
you are a good poster bullshyt. You can fail at shyt any day any way.

I will be waiting on the day. One of you weak ass posters. actually have a counter welled in any constructive fact based critique. Especially In regards to Dune.

When this shyt gets extra huff.
In the remaining sequels.

where they have even worse worm transformation with young Leto.

Imma lol...at your disgust and fake review to save face too.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I mean you already said the mini series and og were huff

So its only up from there. I liked it. But yes they did shytty marketing. Tbh the world aint the same no more. They dont do that shyt for anything anymore but for marvel and star wars. Those days are over bruh. We will never see their likes again.

If that shyt not an entire franchise with real blockbuster sales and merch. Then why are we even watching or partaking in this bullshyt.

I already seen them fukk this up twice and to sit through it a third time. Where it was worse than the other two attempts.
including a detailed documentary. on exactly how The first failed attempt failed to even see the light of day. Plus seem to never even watch how they failed to know the dialogue of a documentary on how easy this film franchise could be ruined. Not to mention...star wars exists. Simlly as a condensed movie magic telling of dune. Just woth better everything suited for filming a large resourced production.
To become the largest indie film blockbuster and largest blockbuster ever.
Then watch readers of the franchise not be real.
this shyt huff!!

Then attempt to bully other viewers of the film. Like they know the source material better than anyone else. While never ever reviewing the movie indepthly at all whatsoever.
Is nuffin but the same fake paid for stan shyt reviews.
from the second and third disney star wars on overdrive.

I am the only original reviewer to call out the paid for star wars reviews and denounce every critic who took payola.

Just like I am calling out the payola enriched reviews of one of the huffest films ever made
In the same Lines as black hole. Yet even black hole had two adorable robot designs. This shyt had nuffin and ruined designs from the original film which were masterpieces. Especially baron harkonnen.

This movie is a complete joke visually to the original. Plus pays no attention to the dialogue of the original failed documentary or attempt to make this film. When a almost like fifty year study exist on film in visual aids on how not to fukknup this movie. What did inept as wb do. Make a huff ass movie.

Also miss me with that 400 mil flop streaming numbers too. This franchise is that legendary. It should have at least a Billie plus regardless of circumstance. This movie is huff and has every excuse and bully trying to change and already apparent this movienis huff ass narrative. They just paid the critics ahead of time. So this movie did not have wonderwoman84 Xmas streaming critical backlash. Like the holiday movie release predating this huff ass garbage.

Art Barr

Hopefully this movie and disney starwars has a payola critical exposed scandal.
just like 2005 in the future like radio did.

So finally we can see this shyt is all a lie.

Nobody who is real is fooled.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As a matter of fact.

This movie is so huff.

Try to find the movie review of the biggest online stan of dune:

Comic girl 19

I bet robot or none of them.
have a review you can 'readily' find of this bUllshyt huff ass movie.

After doing a whole series of book reviews on the book.

Which I never even watched.

As I knew to just wait till the movie comes out.

Movie comes out. The biggest online stan does not even review the movie.

I wonder why?

I know why.

Dune = HUFF AS fukk'N HELL

ART BARR

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The story.

nikka.

The story is on snail pace because they think they are gonna milk sequels.

No, because they actually want to INCLUDE the important shyt. Dune is a 535 page book and it isn't bloated in the least, making that into a single 2-hour movie would fukk it up. Herbert put clear "Part 1" and "Part 2" sections in the book already, it was the perfect place to cut it.

There wasn't a single scene in the movie that should have been cut. Hell, they already cut a shytload from the movie (the banquet scene, most of the setup to Yeuh's assassination attempt, and the introductions to Feyd-Rautha and Princess Irulan's characters).

Plus use fake paid for reviews for this movie. like the second disney star wars.

Right. :mjlol:

This movie is the Pitts and not worth a real review. If it was quality I would have wrote a review.

As before Rotten Tomatoes was relaunched. I had the one of the highest rated reviews for fan page site on rottentomatoes. Plus the highest rated review for dark knight on the entire rotten tomatoes site.
So miss me with your never propped.
beside a slammy fake hacked voter award level of posting bullshyt.

This movie was the same level of wb trash wonderwoman 84 was.

So again...
If this movie is so great.

Where is your fukk'n coli praised review thread.

Oh I thought so.

when you search dune for any if your reviews in the film room. It say

no results found..

So nikka...
Nobody cites your review of this movie as of any value.
nor did you even review this film. If you liked it so much.
As you are not worth a damn in The review space whatsoever and a fukkin refugee slammy fake voter hack award winner At best.

So miss me with your transference Bron mad stan responses nikka.

You not able to counter anything in any forum I ever posted. So stop the whole fake ass.
you are a good poster bullshyt. You can fail at shyt any day any way.

I will be waiting on the day. One of you weak ass posters. actually have a counter welled in any constructive fact based critique. Especially In regards to Dune.

When this shyt gets extra huff.
In the remaining sequels.

where they have even worse worm transformation with young Leto.

Imma lol...at your disgust and fake review to save face too.

Art Barr

GBNVporXgAAZUl6

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, because they actually want to INCLUDE the important shyt. Dune is a 535 page book and it isn't bloated in the least, making that into a single 2-hour movie would fukk it up. Herbert put clear "Part 1" and "Part 2" sections in the book already, it was the perfect place to cut it.

There wasn't a single scene in the movie that should have been cut. Hell, they already cut a shytload from the movie (the banquet scene, most of the setup to Yeuh's assassination attempt, and the introductions to Feyd-Rautha and Princess Irulan's characters).

Right. :mjlol:

GBNVporXgAAZUl6

Still no real response or review.

Just a bunch of gifs and bullshyt commentary. Not really centered on the movie. Other than you think a movie has to be ported exactly. When lord of the rings model was phased out in favor of the marvel blockbuster model of just make it work regardless of the source material.

You the type of idiot with your posting. To be given a movie budget like avengers infinity to endgame. Then emasculate your central villain in thanos.
Portraying him in film as a simp for death in a blockbuster picture. That is how goofie you sound talembout Source material. When I know from my own music career. You have to change this story to be accessible to headline Or draw a profit. Not just be in the market place.

I would never have headlined talembout melange and
shai'a lud. Or records about being the usul or odes to silver fish. Or sipping the water of life.
When this material is just simlly a drug dealer who cripples the universe. Till it has to be genertically reset. Which are not gateway concepts and have to be amalgamated to draw for a gateway property such as a motion picture. So again.

Stop the dumb shyt.
Starwars exists because Lucas was smart enough.
to condense and make dune. Better suited for storytelling on thr big screen. With a large procurement and budget administration as an indie.

Where the sight of a space worm. Only occurred after the Millenium falcon.
needed to escape down a space asteroid Pitt.

filled with only one space worm.
to give praise to Dune as source material.

You sitting here talembout follow the source material. When there already exists the definitive Sci fi blockbuster and franchise.
Plus the next blockbuster in relevent space. Is a complete course in how to amalgamate source material to draw a profit on a block user level.

You in here praising jacking the og Sci fi property. When they have a whole documentary decades older than you or i.
quite simply a full length feature film or visual aid.
saying that this material needs proper film amalgamation. To have it produce a profit as a film.

Yet here you are trying to talk about source material. nikka. The woman who made a whole film series about the source material. Still did not review this movie.
So wtf does that tell you about your affinity for the source material. It shows you are wrong. Plus the person who vouches for the source material. will not even do a critique of the film . When her entire draw is based in film critique. Plus made an entire series on the source material.

Art Barr

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Still no real response or review.

Just a bunch of gifs and bullshyt commentary. Not really centered on the movie. Other than you think a movie has to be ported exactly. When lord of the rings model was phased out in favor of the marvel blockbuster model of just make it work regardless of the source material.

You the type of idiot with your posting. To be given a movie budget like avengers infinity to endgame. Then emasculate your central villain in thanos.
Portraying him in film as a simp for death in a blockbuster picture. That is how goofie you sound talembout Source material. When I know from my own music career. You have to change this story to be accessible to headline Or draw a profit. Not just be in the market place.

I would never have headlined talembout melange and
shai'a lud. Or records about being the usul or odes to silver fish. Or sipping the water of life.
When this material is just simlly a drug dealer who cripples the universe. Till it has to be genertically reset. Which are not gateway concepts and have to be amalgamated to draw for a gateway property such as a motion picture. So again.

Stop the dumb shyt.
Starwars exists because Lucas was smart enough.
to condense and make dune. Better suited for storytelling on thr big screen. With a large procurement and budget administration as an indie.

Where the sight of a space worm. Only occurred after the Millenium falcon.
needed to escape down a space asteroid Pitt.

filled with only one space worm.
to give praise to Dune as source material.

You sitting here talembout follow the source material. When there already exists the definitive Sci fi blockbuster and franchise.
Plus the next blockbuster in relevent space. Is a complete course in how to amalgamate source material to draw a profit on a block user level.

You in here praising jacking the og Sci fi property. When they have a whole documentary decades older than you or i.
quite simply a full length feature film or visual aid.
saying that this material needs proper film amalgamation. To have it produce a profit as a film.

Yet here you are trying to talk about source material. nikka. The woman who made a whole film series about the source material. Still did not review this movie.
So wtf does that tell you about your affinity for the source material. It shows you are wrong. Plus the person who vouches for the source material. will not even do a critique of the film . When her entire draw is based in film critique. Plus made an entire series on the source material.

Art Barr

Are you getting your passport breh on right now or is this shyt literally keeping you up all night? :heh:

My "real response and review" is in the thread for the actual movie where it belongs.

LOL at saying they shouldn't highlight melange. Breh, I get it, you don't actually like the story of Dune. You like Star Wars. If you are already happy with Star Wars, then, you know, find that thread. You don't have to go into Dune threads if you didn't want the actual Dune story to be made.

I don't know why you're talking so much about blockbusters. Maybe not every director sets out to make a blockbuster? Maybe they actually want to tell the story they love? And he did it well, and we loved it for that, and it did MORE than well enough with the general public to justify the cost.

Now, go ahead and go see your next "blockbuster", buster.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Are you getting your passport breh on right now or is this shyt literally keeping you up all night? :heh:

My "real response and review" is in the thread for the actual movie where it belongs.

LOL at saying they shouldn't highlight melange. Breh, I get it, you don't actually like the story of Dune. You like Star Wars. If you are already happy with Star Wars, then, you know, find that thread. You don't have to go into Dune threads if you didn't want the actual Dune story to be made.

I don't know why you're talking so much about blockbusters. Maybe not every director sets out to make a blockbuster? Maybe they actually want to tell the story they love? And he did it well, and we loved it for that, and it did MORE than well enough with the general public to justify the cost.

Now, go ahead and go see your next "blockbuster", buster.

If you were so dope.

You would have a separate review thread.

That is not merged.

If you want me to read your review. You need to quote your review. Then repost your quote in this thread.

So I can destroy that trash.
in every possible way and definitively put you throughed't the table.

As you ran in that film thread, juat like now.

If I have to web surf over there and give you a table.
or see I already tabled't you before.
I can re-table you again.

Art Barr

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you were so dope.

You would have a separate review thread.

That is not merged.

If you want me to read your review. You need to quote your review. Then repost your quote in this thread.

You're projecting. I don't need to build myself up, I don't need you to think I'm "so dope", I don't give a shyt whether you read my review or not. You're the one obsessed with my review, not me. In this case, what I care about are the movies.

Just like your earlier obsession over my banner which I've never mentioned, I'm getting the impression this is all a "you" thing.

Last edited: