Dumbbell Shoulder Press

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What do yall consider good weight on this exercise?

And then what do yall consider pretty damn strong on this exercise?

:sas2: Let me hear yall opinions

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
I was just planning to check my 5x5 on this exercise ... but got thrown off by a busy gym, and did pull ups and dips first today. I'll try next time i hit upper body (3-4 days).

I can finally do 135 for sets of 5 on barbell shoulder press. took me some time to gain the confidence to do it without a spotter (I don't like using spotters, because I'm not really interested in talking to people when I go to the gym).

So I'll do 60s to see how many reps I can manage, then maybe try 65s.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Tough to say whats really good. I don't like low reps (5 or less) for this exercise simply because it then becomes too hard to get the weight in place

I think 60's X 8 is pretty good

I think 90's X 8 is pretty damn strong

I'm talking full extension, no cheater reps

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What do yall consider good weight on this exercise?

And then what do yall consider pretty damn strong on this exercise?

:sas2: Let me hear yall opinions
Why don't you just post what you can do and all the other stuff and we'll judge from there that's what you really want.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:what: No it's not.

I post threads like this all the time breh:beli:
No shyt you do that's why I said what I said. Its just like nikkas that humble brag or some shyt that's why you put the :beli: Cause you mad somebody on to that scheme. Its no big deal just be honest

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No shyt you do that's why I said what I said. Its just like nikkas that humble brag or some shyt that's why you put the :beli: Cause you mad somebody on to that scheme. Its no big deal just be honest

If I wanted to brag I could say whatever I want,make up some bullshyt and have yall think Im strong and nobody could prove it cause this the internet,thats not what I intended to do,like I said in another thread,I make threads like these all the time,because this section of the coli is slow as shyt,nobody really post's here,so once again think what you want breh that wasn't my intentions.:beli::beli::beli:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If I wanted to brag I could say whatever I want,make up some bullshyt and have yall think Im strong and nobody could prove it cause this the internet,thats not what I intended to do,like I said in another thread,I make threads like these all the time,because this section of the coli is slow as shyt,nobody really post's here,so once again think what you want breh that wasn't my intentions.:beli::beli::beli:
Thanks for stating the obvious sir have a great day

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
My memberships expired and I only have dumbbells that go up to 40 so I mainly use the barbell, but I could probably do 55s maybe 60s. dbs just too hard on my small wrists for shoulder press, I prefer barbells. I dont get too caught up on the weight I'm pushing though, Id powerlift if weight was my thing