ADATA :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol wtf are y’all talking about in this thread?:mjlol:
ADATA 2TB Premium SSD for PS5 PCIe Gen4 M.2 2280 Internal Gaming SSD Up to 7400 MB/s (APSFG-2T-CSUS) Amazon.com
The SSD I bought is compatible. This shyts been working great for a year and then Sony’s update fukked it up.:russ:

ADATA???:what: I never even heard of this brand...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don't you have a life, why you pocket watching???:what:
Ain’t shyt in your broke ass pockets fakkit.

I wouldn’t know shyt about you if you weren’t on here complaining about how you live with your mom, got fired from TSA, got fired from Amazon delivery, somehow never saved up the 3k you needed for a car, didn’t promote your shytty ass Aaron Jackson book, and didn’t hop on that podcast with @DEAD7 and @Serious every week.

Your father failed you.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ain’t shyt in your broke ass pockets fakkit.

I wouldn’t know shyt about you if you weren’t on here complaining about how you live with your mom, got fired from TSA, got fired from Amazon delivery, somehow never saved up the 3k you needed for a car, didn’t promote your shytty ass Aaron Jackson book, and didn’t hop on that podcast with @DEAD7 and @Serious every week.

Your father failed you.

My father's dead you fukking dikkead...:beli:

And 2 why do you fukking care so much what another nikka doing online somewhere you sound like a fukking stalker ass nikka.:hhh:

and 3 what you think about me doesnt mean shyt...:manny:

Keep shyt about the games dont focus on people's personal life like a ex girlfriend bytch or some shyt...:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My father's dead you fukking dikkead...:beli:

And 2 why do you fukking care so much what another nikka doing online somewhere you sound like a fukking stalker ass nikka.:hhh:

and 3 what you think about me doesnt mean shyt...:manny:
shyt the fukk up. If you don’t won’t people calling you on your bullshyt then stop putting it on display.

Generally, I wouldn’t give a shyt about you being a broke boy and would cut you some slack because we all start somewhere. But you’re always on here talking to folks like you got it figured out.

You’re a lame ass nikka. Grow up.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Looks like Sony partnered with Western Digital and released an official M.2 SSD for the PS5:

I had to double check and looks like mines is WD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh really 40 years old and can’t afford a fukking PlayStation. Get the fukk offline and develop some skills nikka.

@ORDER_66 :scusthov:

Damn is a ps5 all you care about you fukking fakkit ass nikka???:mjlol: which is it go buy a playstation or develop social skills???:dahell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Damn is a ps5 all you care about you fukking fakkit ass nikka???:mjlol: which is it go buy a playstation or develop social skills???:dahell:
No, I want you to be a self sufficient black man and not another statistic.

But you’re too busy making excuses for yourself.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Looks like Sony partnered with Western Digital and released an official M.2 SSD for the PS5:

Sony trying to buy out the competition :troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No, I want you to be a self sufficient black man and not another statistic.

But you’re too busy making excuses for yourself.

:jbhmm: so the best way to do that is to personally insult me on a message board and make fun of me...SURE... but you worried about me buying a ps5... why dont people just mind they're own fukking business if they're personally not tagged for a response about others. why be so personal about people they dont know.