Duke vs. UNC thread

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
This is a tough one to call.
UNC can't shoot from 3, they don't shoot free throws well, and they give up way too many offensive rebounds. If you pick up the big that trails on the secondary break, they are pretty mediocre in the half-court. However, they have excellent depth, and when they defend, are probably one of the best 3-5 teams in the country.
Duke has no depth at the moment. They struggle to defend teams with strong athletic bigs whom can finish around the rim. They are also young, and at times loose focus. However, they are one of the best offenses in the country. They drive the ball relentlessly, and that usually gets players from the opposing team in foul trouble. It also gets them a lot of free points.
I think how the game is called will ultimately decide the game. If it's called tight, I would lean toward Duke, although that could hurt them as well as they have little depth. If the refs let them play, it's going to be tough for Duke. They would have to have a really good shooting night, similar to when they went to Wisconsin last year to win.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I hate Grayson Allen's game. I thought he was a spark last year but this year all he does is put his head down, drive and flop and look for contact (James Harden) and purposely trip players :pacspit:
one of the luckiest shot-makers i've seen in some time. his game is hard to watch.