Duke vs. UNC thread

Project018

Rookie
Daps
It's enough talent. niqqas got to sense of direction on the court no leaders no heart. Fold like some chairs quick af when you get punched in the mouth. No fight. Ready for this season to be over with already.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
They aren't. The lack of shooters and playmakers gets them in trouble again. Paige can get so much attention because no teams fear any other players on the floor.

Man if paige had a legit backcourt running mate he'd be even better.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
It's enough talent. niqqas got to sense of direction on the court no leaders no heart. Fold like some chairs quick af when you get punched in the mouth. No fight. Ready for this season to be over with already.
that's typical Roy. He can only excel when his team has the most talent in the nation and even then he's lost when he shouldn't have (see 2008 final four & 2011). Live by the "gaddumit", die by the "gaddumit". :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Project018

Rookie
Daps
that's typical Roy. He can only excel when his team has the most talent in the nation and even then he's lost when he shouldn't have. Live by the "gaddumit", die by the "gaddumit". :youngsabo:

I aint going to lie I'm starting to lose faith in Roy. How we haven't gotten a shooter since Hairston & Bullock is behind retarded to me.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Roy won 2005 & 2009 though. I think we had the most talent in 09 i dont remember about 05 @DredScott

Those years it was an all around good team with a good inside and outside games. You couldn't key in on 1 player like Paige, and slow down the entire offense. Recruiting has been anywhere near that.. The talent level has been shyt. Too many players that have the exact same game. A lack of variety which is what you didn't see on the 05 and 09 team.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Roy won 2005 & 2009 though. I think we had the most talent in 09 i dont remember about 05 @DredScott

2005 was mainly the crew that Matt Doherty had recruited: Felton, May, McCants. Jawad Williams. Roy had brought in Marvin Williams though. Even then, people were throwing shade saying that Illinois was a better TEAM and that UNC had the better TALENT. Low key, 2009 shoulda been a back to back chip. He let Kansas mop them in the final four in 2008.

I'm fearing that Roy's time is about up. A cat like Shaka Smart could come to Chapel Hill and absolutely murda the recruiting trail.