Duke vs. UNC thread

seanDON

Pro
Daps
But yeah for real the L is pretty monumental. The only thing we can do is win titles under Scheyer and that’ll help but yeah this is something I’m sure I’ll be hearing about for the next 20 years. What can I say

Yup..y’all will be hearing about this for the “foreseeable” future :myman:.....

Cuz The only way to wipe this stank off is to beat us IN a national championship game!! Lol

HEELS4LIFE

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Congrats, brehs. Missed both games but just caught the highlights.

My little brother got rushed to the hospital so been here since the evening.

Doing better but using the Coli for some humor to take my mind off it. Not much more to say right now but please do your check ups.
Hope your bro is all good man :salute: and another :salute: for taking the L well

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What happened to him

Undiagnosed heart condition that could have killed him.

The freakiest part about this is that I was JUST reading an old article earlier that day on Nolan Smith’s dad Derek who died of a heart attack due to a heart condition that was constantly missed despite all the physicals he got in the NBA.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Undiagnosed heart condition that could have killed him.

The freakiest part about this is that I was JUST reading an old article earlier that day on Nolan Smith’s dad Derek who died of a heart attack due to a heart condition that was constantly missed despite all the physicals he got in the NBA.
hope he doing aiight

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Congrats, brehs. Missed both games but just caught the highlights.

My little brother got rushed to the hospital so been here since the evening.

Doing better but using the Coli for some humor to take my mind off it. Not much more to say right now but please do your check ups.
Sorry to hear that breh. Damn.