Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Y'all nikkas in here really hating on Coach K

:mjlol:

The man is GOATED & the game will miss him
not missed. dude need to lay low, pick up woodworking, and hope the NCAA honors their agreements to not put his bullshyt program through the paces

can't wait for the dust to settle and that 30 for 30 puts him on blast properly

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Y'all nikkas in here really hating on Coach K

:mjlol:

The man is GOATED & the game will miss him

He could have out went out humble and gracefully, but no he made it about himself all season and put a tremendous amount of pressure on his kids.

It's fitting that 2 of his last 3 losses came to UNC.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could have out went out humble and gracefully, but no he made it about himself all season and put a tremendous amount of pressure on his kids.

It's fitting that 2 of his last 3 losses came to UNC.

Anybody that's still caping for this egomaniac after watching that circus in Cameron is foolish. My man had his assistant coaches on the bench coaching a game with a "1K" shield in place of the Duke logo on their jackets. It's not about the program with this guy. Just like his mentor Bobby Knight, it's all about him. Glad he's gone and glad UNC the ones who dug the ditch.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody that's still caping for this egomaniac after watching that circus in Cameron is foolish. My man had his assistant coaches on the bench coaching a game with a "1K" shield in place of the Duke logo on their jackets. It's not about the program with this guy. Just like his mentor Bobby Knight, it's all about him. Glad he's gone and glad UNC the ones who dug the ditch.

The contrast between how he and Roy exited is powerful

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
The contrast between how he and Roy exited is powerful

Roy is a Dean Smith disciple. No surprise. One of the greatest attributes of Dean was how much he didn’t want the spotlight. The school/program is bigger than the coach.

I think that’s why you see unc be successful before Dean, during dean, after dean, and now into the future. I was skeptical of HD in the beginning but I was wrong. Those kids love playing for him. He embodies everything that unc basketball needs to be, which is a family. And he’s doing it in his own way. It’s a much more nba oriented offense now. That’ll be huge with recruiting. Unc still has a strong nba pipeline. And having the goat as alumni doesn’t hurt either:mjgrin: