SUFFER SUFFER SUFFER

COACH KAMPF IS DONE

A nikka WITH BAD TATTOOS AND A LIZARD FACE DID IT

AN ARROGANT UNDERSIZED STREAK SHOOTER DID IT

A GRUNGY OKLAHOMAN CAC DID IT

YOUR LAME ASS CHOPSHOP FADE HAVING UNCLE TOM PLAYERS…. DID NOT DO IT

EAT A dikk WITH AIDS ON THE TIP
NEGGED. :rudy:

Duke has the motivation and the NBA lotto picks. I think they win this by double digits.

Front running ass sportswriter :umad::camby:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NEGGED. :rudy:

Front running ass sportswriter :umad::camby:

Stupid fukk I always reverse jinx Carolina. UNC is my family in ways you’ll never understand. Don’t care about you, your mother, or anyone you love. THIS IS A NATIONAL HOLIDAY. And if you don’t get it… DIE SLOW

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I feel like Banchero lowkey got exposed tonight if I’m number 1 pick lottery I’m supposed to takeover in key moments..I don’t see an NBA all star I see seventh woods..

UNC has a well balanced team nice guards, solid wings, strong post and Kansas has all of that too it’s really the best matchup of the tourney lowkey

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I feel like Banchero lowkey got exposed tonight if I’m number 1 pick lottery I’m supposed to takeover in key moments..I don’t see an NBA all star I see seventh woods..

UNC has a well balanced team nice guards, solid wings, strong post and Kansas has all of that too it’s really the best matchup of the tourney lowkey
Paolo is talented but I don’t see future All Star. I see Tobias Harris.

Out of the top 5 prospects, I see Ivey and Holmgren becoming stars.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Stupid fukk I always reverse jinx Carolina. UNC is my family in ways you’ll never understand. Don’t care about you, your mother, or anyone you love. THIS IS A NATIONAL HOLIDAY. And if you don’t get it… DIE SLOW
Emotional. I actually went there, you just living the hype. Talking about reverse jinx. How about you actually stand on something.

Lame ass nikka. And you ain't gone do shyt but post 1k words on a blog about it.

Get ya money up.