Duke vs. UNC thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Would like to see it get back competitive. It was the premeire rivalry in the state.
:manny: as a Tar Heel fan that’s on them. UNC stays competitive. I couldn’t really care less if state gets good again or not because I’m not a state fan. In fact, the better they get the worse it’ll probably get for the heels.

A sweep this year would be a good start to re-establishing themselves tho.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nah man just an old Acc nostalgia guy who has spent time in the triangle and triad. Lol
Oh ok. I get it. I'm from that area too. Having the pack, devils, and heels all competing at the highest level would be special. I really don't know why it's taken state so long to get the bball program back to being consistent. All the tools for a successful program are there.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Oh ok. I get it. I'm from that area too. Having the pack, devils, and heels all competing at the highest level would be special. I really don't know why it's taken state so long to get the bball program back to being consistent. All the tools for a successful program are there.

Rooting for Keatts. He seems like a real X and O coach who coaches up players too.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
man i root for the rest of the big 4 to fail miserably :stopitslime:
the only one i can tolerate doing well is Wake and that's cause i live in Winston so I go to some of the games :yeshrug:

i will say i've already seen more from Keatts in 4 months than i ever did from the car salesman and the kool-aid suit man

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
why-hate-grayson-allen.jpg

Time to show these tar holes how to send a senior out on their home court :wow: