Dudes with premature ejaculation

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Word @ Spanish girls..they really do got the mastery of the premature ejac game.. Especially the ones who got a lil bit of weight to um..

I used to get head from this lil chubby spanish joint.. Cute in the face but needed to lose like 25 to be on point.. She begged for the dikk the first time and I said nah, just brains.. She took it as disrespect and proceeded to give some out of this world dome... I think she even swallowed too..

Next time she came over, same thing.. I said I didn't have any rubbers which was true but she still got mad.. She kept doin her thing and she could tell i was like 15 seconds awayh from nuttin and she just stopped.. I was like wtf, then she took out a rubber out her purse and rode me for like a minute.. I moved her to the bed and maybe hit it for like 3 minutes doggy then I busted the biggest nut I ever seen.. Type of shyt that flooded the condom.. I ran into the bathroom thinkin it broke.. I examined the fukk out of it, it looked in tact.. I came out and bytch had that :smugbiden: look on her face.. She knew she just gamed me cus that p*ssy humbled me.. I deaded that shyt on the spot.. One more time and I woulda been addicted.. She knew it too.. Deleted her number the second she left.. Lesson I Learned, no wonder all these chubby Spanish hoes got a few nikkas on that 18 years.. They got that hypnotizing p*ssy.. If u hit more than once, u got

:damn: :dead:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
im just sayin.. be careful with them lil chubby spanish joints. strap up at all times. cus they p*ssy have you on some :noah: ish. 3 weeks later ya ass gone get that 'i missed my period' text. :merchant:

I'm trying to tell them....

I told one I loved the p*ssy right before I was cumming...

I just couldn't help myself....

:damn::sadcam:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
im just sayin.. be careful with them lil chubby spanish joints. strap up at all times. cus they p*ssy have you on some :noah: ish. 3 weeks later ya ass gone get that 'i missed my period' text. :merchant:

I'm half Mexican, but too scared to step to latinas, knowing full well the power they have :patrice:

Sistas been breaking my soul too much, so I might need that female that's ready to claim and tame a nikka :russ:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm half Mexican, but too scared to step to latinas, knowing full well the power they have :patrice:

Sistas been breaking my soul too much, so I might need that female that's ready to claim and tame a nikka :russ:

Black women are on wii u status as of now with me...

The spanish joints are starting to show some love to a nikka...

I think I owe washington heights a visit

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to tell them....

I told one I loved the p*ssy right before I was cumming...

I just couldn't help myself....

:damn::sadcam:

thats real talk tho about that i luv you shyt. u reminded me of another spanish joint i used to mess it. p*ssy was soooo good :ohlawd: ... i straight told her i loved her during a hot session we were having, shyt had me hypnotized no lie. and in the moment i really did fall in luv.. I eventually came to senses after i came..

but yeah, my nikkas of all races be careful.. unless u good with gettin one these mamis out chea preggo.. please stay strapped up.. its a war you gone lose if u run up in it raw.. and most these hoes is catholic, aint no abortions happening.. maybe a lil Plan B action if u scare her right

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Black women are on wii u status as of now with me...

The spanish joints are starting to show some love to a nikka...

I think I owe washington heights a visit

At least you tried. If you find a black female that willing to do right as you are, it's worth it. If not, then bushes :manny:

Latina women might get a look from me for the rest of the summer :patrice:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm circumcised so i know im already missing out on a lot of sensation, putting a condom on just takes away more. i can last about as long as i want to if i just look away since i'm a visual person. blessing and a curse i suppose. i kinda wonder how much better sex would feel if i wasn't circumcised :manny:

It feels great but. Head feels even better. But also be prepared for some ignorant girls to turn away. I got circumcise as a teenager. I miss it sometimes but it's not a big difference maker when it comes to cumming.!its the Pusey that matter. Been on both sides of the spectrum. If she has good p*ssy u can cum in a minute.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Word @ Spanish girls..they really do got the mastery of the premature ejac game.. Especially the ones who got a lil bit of weight to um..

I used to get head from this lil chubby spanish joint.. Cute in the face but needed to lose like 25 to be on point.. She begged for the dikk the first time and I said nah, just brains.. She took it as disrespect and proceeded to give some out of this world dome... I think she even swallowed too..

Next time she came over, same thing.. I said I didn't have any rubbers which was true but she still got mad.. She kept doin her thing and she could tell i was like 15 seconds awayh from nuttin and she just stopped.. I was like wtf, then she took out a rubber out her purse and rode me for like a minute.. I moved her to the bed and maybe hit it for like 3 minutes doggy then I busted the biggest nut I ever seen.. Type of shyt that flooded the condom.. I ran into the bathroom thinkin it broke.. I examined the fukk out of it, it looked in tact.. I came out and bytch had that :smugbiden: look on her face.. She knew she just gamed me cus that p*ssy humbled me.. I deaded that shyt on the spot.. One more time and I woulda been addicted.. She knew it too.. Deleted her number the second she left.. Lesson I Learned, no wonder all these chubby Spanish hoes got a few nikkas on that 18 years.. They got that hypnotizing p*ssy.. If u hit more than once, u got
:ohhh: I knew it was something about them spanish chicks man, they look like the got that :dead: chocha :whew:

That must be why alot of nikkas I know got spanish baby moms and shyt :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He6HPJ3.gif