Dudes with premature ejaculation

Daps
premature ejaculation doesn't exist. You nikkas need to learn to pace yourselves.

Start out sprinting, now you wheezing in the back ass nikkas.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
There's no rhyme or reason as to why a nikka bust a nut fast or not. Sometimes I get in the p*ssy and bust a nut in 5 minutes. Other times it seems like I just cant get off to save my life. As long as she is getting her nut then I don't care how fast I bust.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Naw I be premature ejaculating. But I learned how to control that shyt..when your on the verge of cumming, you gotta slow down or stop for a few secs..then your body/dikk will think that you had a light weight orgamsn, but you didn't..then you get back in that shyt..

Basically you gotta trick ya dikk..

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Its fukked up when u just beat off earlier in the day and ya gal wants to fukk that nite
nikka be tryna visualize all kinda shyt tryna get that nut after a while..
Then wearin a condom on top? NO bueno...time to fake it :whew:

Daps
There's no rhyme or reason as to why a nikka bust a nut fast or not. Sometimes I get in the p*ssy and bust a nut in 5 minutes. Other times it seems like I just cant get off to save my life. As long as she is getting her nut then I don't care how fast I bust.

nah bro your sex iq is :flabbynsick:

I can bust within 40 seconds of getting in the raw p*ssy, no bullshyt. But I learned my beefcake and the sensations that go with it. As a result i can last as long as i want

Y'all get in there and just start pumping til your dikk tells YOU it's goin bust. Nah breh, like a football QB I find that nice little pocket off the line of scrimmage, and play that perfect spot til I want to pull a power move into the endzone:win:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go at least 10 minutes.

I make sure she busts mad nuts, cuz yo, I wanna be that dude that she tells her friends and they tell their friends and they all wanna f*ck me.

10 minutes is enough to pop off 100+ nuts apparently.

damn I wish I nutted like a girl. imagine multiple orgasms one after the other for like 5 minutes straight? i'd prolly die.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I got shyt to do :childplease:

Point of fukking is to buss

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Simple:JUST-KEEP-fukkING

I dont see the big deal. The few times i ejaculate prematurely my dikk usually remains hard so i just keep going.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Real talk, there's always that week every couple of months where the shyt just be malfunctioning, then it goes back to normal.

When did my dikk become the Millennium Falcon? :wtf:

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word @ Spanish girls..they really do got the mastery of the premature ejac game.. Especially the ones who got a lil bit of weight to um..

I used to get head from this lil chubby spanish joint.. Cute in the face but needed to lose like 25 to be on point.. She begged for the dikk the first time and I said nah, just brains.. She took it as disrespect and proceeded to give some out of this world dome... I think she even swallowed too..

Next time she came over, same thing.. I said I didn't have any rubbers which was true but she still got mad.. She kept doin her thing and she could tell i was like 15 seconds awayh from nuttin and she just stopped.. I was like wtf, then she took out a rubber out her purse and rode me for like a minute.. I moved her to the bed and maybe hit it for like 3 minutes doggy then I busted the biggest nut I ever seen.. Type of shyt that flooded the condom.. I ran into the bathroom thinkin it broke.. I examined the fukk out of it, it looked in tact.. I came out and bytch had that :smugbiden: look on her face.. She knew she just gamed me cus that p*ssy humbled me.. I deaded that shyt on the spot.. One more time and I woulda been addicted.. She knew it too.. Deleted her number the second she left.. Lesson I Learned, no wonder all these chubby Spanish hoes got a few nikkas on that 18 years.. They got that hypnotizing p*ssy.. If u hit more than once, u got

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
nah bro your sex iq is :flabbynsick:

I can bust within 40 seconds of getting in the raw p*ssy, no bullshyt. But I learned my beefcake and the sensations that go with it. As a result i can last as long as i want

Y'all get in there and just start pumping til your dikk tells YOU it's goin bust. Nah breh, like a football QB I find that nice little pocket off the line of scrimmage and play that perfect spot til I want to pull a power move into the endzone:win:

I been doing this sex thing for almost two decades now and I haven't got any complaints. At least to my face either.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Word @ Spanish girls..they really do got the mastery of the premature ejac game.. Especially the ones who got a lil bit of weight to um..

I used to get head from this lil chubby spanish joint.. Cute in the face but needed to lose like 25 to be on point.. She begged for the dikk the first time and I said nah, just brains.. She took it as disrespect and proceeded to give some out of this world dome... I think she even swallowed too..

Next time she came over, same thing.. I said I didn't have any rubbers which was true but she still got mad.. She kept doin her thing and she could tell i was like 15 seconds awayh from nuttin and she just stopped.. I was like wtf, then she took out a rubber out her purse and rode me for like a minute.. I moved her to the bed and maybe hit it for like 3 minutes doggy then I busted the biggest nut I ever seen.. Type of shyt that flooded the condom.. I ran into the bathroom thinkin it broke.. I examined the fukk out of it, it looked in tact.. I came out and bytch had that :smugbiden: look on her face.. She knew she just gamed me cus that p*ssy humbled me.. I deaded that shyt on the spot.. One more time and I woulda been addicted.. She knew it too.. Deleted her number the second she left.. Lesson I Learned, no wonder all these chubby Spanish hoes got a few nikkas on that 18 years.. They got that hypnotizing p*ssy.. If u hit more than once, u got

:russ: damn breh