Dudes with premature ejaculation

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you going to take less than at least half an hour if you're using a condom? That ish robs you of almost any sensation and needed friction

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
How you going to take less than at least half an hour if you're using a condom? That ish robs you of almost any sensation and needed friction

Breh, some girls just have that good good. I thought I had superhuman stamina till I ran in to some chick with that PRIME :whoo:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
be happy you've got this wonderful premature ejaculation.

i be in it all night half the time. it's borderline cruel.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
i'm circumcised so i know im already missing out on a lot of sensation, putting a condom on just takes away more. i can last about as long as i want to if i just look away since i'm a visual person. blessing and a curse i suppose. i kinda wonder how much better sex would feel if i wasn't circumcised :manny:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had one chick with fire head and p*ssy it was nothing I could do about it...I kept cumming fast but she kept letting me fukk so......

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i'm circumcised so i know im already missing out on a lot of sensation, putting a condom on just takes away more. i can last about as long as i want to if i just look away since i'm a visual person. blessing and a curse i suppose. i kinda wonder how much better sex would feel if i wasn't circumcised :manny:

Its :ahh:

But I'm not lasting 15+ min first go round :yeshrug: especially with them pleasure moans :damn:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka did you moms circumcise you with a kitchen knife? :damn:

I'm circumsized and my dikk is sensitive as fukk to the puss :obama:

If the feeling was any greater I would classified under premature ejaculation :pachaha:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

its better to be cut dont let these guys fool you and im not even jewish. i can go on and on about these dikk cheese having fukkers about circumsion

anyway condoms only turned fun for me when i realized what they are....when i put one on or have one on i feel like im about to have sex so it gets me going even more which is the plus.