“Dudes gotta stop congregating outside of gas stations..just making everyone uncomfortable.” Is this anti-black?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Man i just woke up to take a piss. Somebody made a meme with that cat driving to Mo3 and the cat pulled up to a gas station full of brehs and pulled off.

It's true and I gotta sympathize with how women might feel. I never want my sister or nieces trying that shyt. There's only 2 gas stations I'll do it personally and they're right next to me. Them b*stards are neighbors as far as I'm concerned but otherwise I ain't pulling in to a strange gas station with a crowd outside

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
2WiFPg.gif

In

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Anybody pushing back is just trying to posture.

Everyone knows if you're driving and see a gas station with like 10-15 heads just standing out there, and there's another up the street with no crowd, you're driving that extra half a mile to get gas.

I don't even get gas in Hartford for the most part. Bloomfield or Windsor.

Too many hijackings and just generally bad vibes to even consider It.

And yeah, wtf are you doing where you can just linger all day?

No responsibilities? Priorities?

C'mon sons

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
On one hand, dudes congregating outside of a gas station smoking is silly an unproductive of as hell.

But on the other hand black people should be able to stand and talk wherever the fukk the want to.
No. See, that’s the damn problem.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

You can go to the mall and stand outside TheGap with 10 other men because you just feel like it, but security will tell you to GTFOH because you’re standing around a business, not patronizing, and crowding the entrance which may deter others.

Just because you can stand around a gas station doesn’t mean it’s appropriate or that you should. Why would you be standing around a place of business for hours if you are not actually shopping in there? It is a place of BUSINESS. Not a local park, not your backyard, not the gym, not a rec center.

It is a place of BUSINESS. If you don’t have any business there you go away.

People who can afford activities and hobbies don’t do shyt like this.
Ghetto behavior.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Anybody pushing back is just trying to posture.

Everyone knows if you're driving and see a gas station with like 10-15 heads just standing out there, and there's another up the street with no crowd, you're driving that extra half a mile to get gas.

I don't even get gas in Hartford for the most part. Bloomfield or Windsor.

Too many hijackings and just generally bad vibes to even consider It.

And yeah, wtf are you doing where you can just linger all day?

No responsibilities? Priorities?

C'mon sons
Only gas station you should get gas at in hartford is noble. The rest ? Nah .