"he didnt tell me his height before we met"

On the other hand, there's some suspect ones that I won't mention :dame:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not loveable.
We dont know the context behind their situation or if they are a real couple. This is getting so much attention because its an extreme exception to the rule. Most women would rather get a puppy / go gay for attention but a guy missing half his face gets real baddie. Its bad to watch people win the lottery because there's no lesson that can be scaled for other men in the same situation.

This video is more of a "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" situation than a failing for regular guys who cant get a gf.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Well in this scenario no one is being used…which was her point. Even though he has a disability, he doesn’t use it as an excuse for her to wait on him hand and foot.

There are literal able-bodied men with all their faculties expecting a woman to pay all the bills and do all the labor in the house.

The point is a man will work you like a mule if he really isn’t into you. A lot of women don’t get the memo until it’s too late, because they never had the experience of being with a man who truly wants to protect them.
Facts. I apologize i didnt mean for it to come off redpill babble if thats how it sounds though highkey i got no more respect(and in many instances far less)for a man who uses a woman. Be it sex, bills, a green card, doesnt matter. Its bytchmade behavior.

Im jus sayin what ever happened to true love?
Well in this scenario no one is being used…which was her point. Even though he has a disability, he doesn’t use it as an excuse for her to wait on him hand and foot.

There are literal able-bodied men with all their faculties expecting a woman to pay all the bills and do all the labor in the house.

The point is a man will work you like a mule if he really isn’t into you. A lot of women don’t get the memo until it’s too late, because they never had the experience of being with a man who truly wants to protect them.

Nah i just watched the video i was just responding to the very dynamic u mentioning like and i agree with u. Its just sad that its so prevalent is what im sayin. Like u see this shyt everywhere every day and its toxic asf and way too socially accepted.

Folks making a damn mockery of the institution of marriage. People look at this video and jump right to the worst possible conclusion BECAUSE it is so prevalent.

....Im a bit of a hopeless romantic Gloxina. My brehs will clown and neg me accordingly but i loath all
people who abuse their partner's love. Me and my wife both been there so many times man. Its an epidemic at this point. No man should be abusing his partners sense of duty in the relationship. Thats abusive asf.

Sorry if im off topic or missing the point of ur post. Im kinda manic and need to hit the hay lol

But u got rep due

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Facts. I apologize i didnt mean for it to come off redpill babble if thats how it sounds though highkey i got no more respect(and in many instances far less)for a man who uses a woman. Be it sex, bills, a green card, doesnt matter. Its bytchmade behavior.

Im jus sayin what ever happened to true love?

Nah i just watched the video i was just responding to the very dynamic u mentioning like and i agree with u. Its just sad that its so prevalent is what im sayin. Like u see this shyt everywhere every day and its toxic asf and way too socially accepted.

Folks making a damn mockery of the institution of marriage. People look at this video and jump right to the worst possible conclusion BECAUSE it is so prevalent.

....Im a bit of a hopeless romantic Gloxina. My brehs will clown and neg me accordingly but i loath all
people who abuse their partner's love. Me and my wife both been there so many times man. Its an epidemic at this point. No man should be abusing his partners sense of duty in the relationship. Thats abusive asf.

Sorry if im off topic or missing the point of ur post. Im kinda manic and need to hit the hay lol

But u got rep due
We’re on the same page, and I’m glad you and your wife value and appreciate each other!

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
We’re on the same page, and I’m glad you and your wife value and appreciate each other!
We been through so much together man. Good times, great times, highest moments of our lives and we both seen each other at our lowest.

She was using me in the beginning. She admits it. She also didnt know me like she know me now. She went from that bullshyt to holding me down like no other person in my life outside my one solid rock of an father figure. And she has at least tied him.

We learned so much, put each other on so much game. Its been a wild ride. But despite my own flaws she has always been here to stand by me. She is one of the elite few folks i can say i owe my life. :mjcry:

Im sick at the thought i nearly gave that up for my so called "friend". But that is something im not ready to talk about. :wow: Ill say this she came through in her own convoluted way. She showed me how blessed i was to have what i got. And in a weird way i think that was a part of her evil scheme all along.

I owe her for her imperfections kinda the same way i owe my wife because i learned some valuable life saving lessons from her.

eta and i should watch my mouth because she did lowkey save my life too. And i put her in a very unfair position to begin with. She a real one she just gotta find herself.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We been through so much together man. Good times, great times, highest moments of our lives and we both seen each other at our lowest.

She was using me in the beginning. She admits it. She also didnt know me like she know me now. She went from that bullshyt to holding me down like no other person in my life outside my one solid rock of an father figure. And she has at least tied him.

We learned so much, put each other on so much game. Its been a wild ride. But despite my own flaws she has always been here to stand by me. She is one of the elite few folks i can say i owe my life. :mjcry:

Im sick at the thought i nearly gave that up for my so called "friend". But that is something im not ready to talk about. :wow: Ill say this she came through in her own convoluted way. She showed me how blessed i was to have what i got. And in a weird way i think that was a part of her evil scheme all along.

I owe her for her imperfections kinda the same way i owe my wife because i learned some valuable life saving lessons from her.

eta and i should watch my mouth because she did lowkey save my life too. And i put her in a very unfair position to begin with. She a real one she just gotta find herself.
Well damn so you were stringing someone else along? Now I gotta half take it back! :dead:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Well damn so you were stringing someone else along? Now I gotta half take it back! :dead:
Lol dont worry aint no heroes involved in any of the sordid bullshyt thats happened this year. All 3 of us pretty much suck :mjlol: But trust me, no one got strung along.

except maybe me, but that is entirely my bad :mjcry:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Shyt is a mess sis. Dont get it wrong i dont think anyone involved in this cluster fukk meant to hurt anyone. Just 3 damaged people trying to make the best of it while dealing with our own trauma.

Ill say this, we could all take a leaf out of breh in the video's book. He aint even got a jaw and he still eatin all our asses in life(:whoa: in the circa 90's rap lyric sense :dame:)

:francis:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
just to clarify though it wasnt me leading shawty on. It was more the other way around. And if i had been on scum bag time it would have been very much to my own detriment. Its all a moot point though cause once my wife told me she was sick i realized i was making a terrible mistake leaving her anyway regardless.

The only one thing that got hurt on home girl's end was her paper and maybe her ego.

and this aint me speculating on some redpill they all just gold diggers shyt. It was a legit plot in motion and im very lucky to be alive right now, and thats all that matters. I got some valuable life lessons and wisdom out the deal so im just going to cut my losses and focus on wifey while praying for the homie. And try to do better going forward.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
just to clarify though it wasnt me leading shawty on. It was more the other way around. And if i had been on scum bag time it would have been very much to my own detriment. Its all a moot point though cause once my wife told me she was sick i realized i was making a terrible mistake leaving her anyway regardless.

The only one thing that got hurt on home girl's end was her paper and maybe her ego.

and this aint me speculating on some redpill they all just gold diggers shyt. It was a legit plot in motion and im very lucky to be alive right now, and thats all that matters. I got some valuable life lessons and wisdom out the deal so im just going to cut my losses and focus on wifey while praying for the homie. And try to do better going forward.
Plot on your life?