Dude with half a face pulled a baddie.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She looks Blasian. I know a sweet woman that’s Blasian that looks like her.

Honestly, this is what happens when women have too many run ins with men who don’t have their best interest at heart.. then you end up with a fine ass woman getting with the dude that’s been by her side all this time.

Shout out to them and I hope their marriage lasts! :salute:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Ladies, notice she said the only things she does for him is “sometimes” blend his food and “when he is really tired” helps with his feeding tube.

When you are attractive you really don’t have to do much. If you’re slaving away for a man he doesn’t find you attractive enough.
U aint lying. But what i dont get is....Why it gotta be like this though?

Like, why does the modern relationship gotta be so transactional and adversarial?

Why cant two people just love and do right by each other for that reason?

No one should "have" to do anything in a marriage. If u dont have the natural inclination to WANT to make ur partner happy by any means necessary and that feeling is not reciprocated people should just stop fukking with each other like that. And certainly not bring GOD into the mess.

Not coming at u personally but it really makes me sick how prevalent and socially acceptable it is for folks to use people.

At least leave God out of that shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ladies, notice she said the only things she does for him is “sometimes” blend his food and “when he is really tired” helps with his feeding tube.

When you are attractive you really don’t have to do much. If you’re slaving away for a man he doesn’t find you attractive enough.
You misinterpreted that comment.

She was referring to things he can and can’t do himself.

Not that she does nothing and brings nothing to the table.