Dude with half a face pulled a baddie.

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I genuinely really like that channel because it does put things into perspective. There are perfectly normal dudes who have confidence issues and stop themselves from doing all types of shyt. Then you have people with all sorts of conditions just going through life out in the open with no fear. It's a nice lesson for nobody to limit themselves imo. :yeshrug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
U aint lying. But what i dont get is....Why it gotta be like this though?

Like, why does the modern relationship gotta be so transactional and adversarial?

Why cant two people just love and do right by each other for that reason?

No one should "have" to do anything in a marriage. If u dont have the natural inclination to WANT to make ur partner happy by any means necessary and that feeling is not reciprocated people should just stop fukking with each other like that. And certainly not bring GOD into the mess.

Not coming at u personally but it really makes me sick how prevalent and socially acceptable it is for folks to use people.

At least leave God out of that shyt.
Well in this scenario no one is being used…which was her point. Even though he has a disability, he doesn’t use it as an excuse for her to wait on him hand and foot.

There are literal able-bodied men with all their faculties expecting a woman to pay all the bills and do all the labor in the house.

The point is a man will work you like a mule if he really isn’t into you. A lot of women don’t get the memo until it’s too late, because they never had the experience of being with a man who truly wants to protect them.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ladies, notice she said the only things she does for him is “sometimes” blend his food and “when he is really tired” helps with his feeding tube.

When you are attractive you really don’t have to do much. If you’re slaving away for a man he doesn’t find you attractive enough.
Wise words, sis, wise words. :banderas:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
This is utterly jaw dropping :ohhh:
this-is-serious-saturday-night-live.gif