Dude slaps Beyonce's @$$ on stage at concert

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
those random turnarounds where its a dyme or a phat ass white girl behind u or by the side and ya peen gracefully sways across her body :lawd:

and she cant say nuffin cuz it was a random force of nature :lawd:

but this shyt...yah he fuked up lol not worth the money or time
you sound experienced :leon:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
you sound experienced :leon:

I am in a good way, most of the time females come up to me and ask the most common questions
what race are you
what do you do to your hair
and i like ya.....and um.....imma take ya :troll:

i remem in HS i only grabbed ass to females I know wouldn't mind....and as I got more experience with grab assin I started to test my luck...I grabbed ass this cocky lightskin chick and she straight squared football kicked my dikk and punched me in my shoulder...love at first site :lawd: she was mine after that
we became cool as shyt afterwards prob cuz i didnt crawl on the ground like a bytch and she prob guesstimates my peen wit her foot

college grab assin is a whole nother level

cant imagine superstar body guard grab assin nikkas need a gameshark for that shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I am in a good way, most of the time females come up to me and ask the most common questions
what race are you
what do you do to your hair
and i like ya.....and um.....imma take ya :troll:

i remem in HS i only grabbed ass to females I know wouldn't mind....and as I got more experience with grab assin I started to test my luck...I grabbed ass this cocky lightskin chick and she straight squared football kicked my dikk and punched me in my shoulder...love at first site :lawd: she was mine after that
we became cool as shyt afterwards prob cuz i didnt crawl on the ground like a bytch and she prob guesstimates my peen wit her foot

college grab assin is a whole nother level

cant imagine superstar body guard grab assin nikkas need a gameshark for that shyt
I salute your perverseness. You proud. :salute:

good luck not getting a sexual assault charge.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
JAYZGERVAIS.gif

What in the hell was Jay doing right here?