Dude slaps Beyonce's @$$ on stage at concert

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Keri Hilson was up and coming then she called Beyonce a hoe and her career has been in the bushes ever since. :ufdup: It's not hard to figure out.

http://sandrarose.com/2013/01/keri-...hen-asked-about-being-blacklisted-by-beyonce/

Dream came out and publicly said he won't work with Keisha Cole anymore after she dissed Beyonce out of "loyalty" a.k.a. he got that memo from team Bey.

http://m.necolebytchie.com/2013/04/...cole-after-beyonce-diss-keyshia-cole-reponds/

Bow down bytches isn't just a song.

h4E9668F6

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
any dude front row at a beyonce concert singing along to "irreplacable" is cleary a homosexual. dude wants to BE her... not fukk her. :heh:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Slapping someones butt isn't sexual harassment. Sports player do it all the time

I could understand if he stuck his hand in her butthole or grabbed a tit, then you'd have a case against him tho

:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Slapping someones butt isn't sexual harassment. Sports player do it all the time

I could understand if he stuck his hand in her butthole or grabbed a tit, then you'd have a case against him tho

:manny:

typical tom buffonery, i guess you don't know what sexual assault is eh?

why dont you go slap a chicks ass and then tlel the cops sporst players do it all the time

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
He won..... He got a look and a soft warning from her about having him arrested and she continued the show. If anything else would have happened, it would have made news.

:salute: