Dude said “sweet chin music and I won’t pass the AUX” in real life. Get slept with your booty up brehs.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I just watched this again...

Homeboy in white turned sideways and grabbed at his pants before throwing the kick. The lack of awareness by guy in black to not be able to see what was coming is embarrassing...

White woulda been kicking air, my instinct probably wouldn't have been to grab his leg, likely woulda been to sidestep it and throw a haymaker at his dumb ass. Even if I didn't connect clean, he'd have to recalibrate his whole game on the fly, you ain't fukking with no chump when you got one leg in the air and a fist connecting with your head at the same time your leg is up...

If it's not a KO his stupid ass is on his ass trying to get up, or knocked off balance regardless...

This is embarrassing how this nikka couldn't duck the kick. And again if for some reason the kick lands and you fall you eat those punches from a sitting position til he makes a mistake...

White did a whole wind up before throwing the kick and this dummy in black was walking towards him. If you not gone catch the leg or undercut him the fukk is the point of walking inwards? 🤣 more I watch this video the more upset I get 🤣 🤣...

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
wwe-unbelievable.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't gonna watch.
The comments had me curious.

Smh. Y'all people be thinking u can fight and it always looks crazy just like this.
Thinking y'all Mayweather and Bushido Brown. But look like two dunk females out side the club.

That's basically just 2 people flailing around. One flailing nikka got the best of the other flailing nikka.

The white 2 door cavalier was cleaner than anything in that fight.

Do y'all know how sweet an all white 2 door cavalier is... Lol.
The gas mileage is really good too

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I just watched this again...

Homeboy in white turned sideways and grabbed at his pants before throwing the kick. The lack of awareness by guy in black to not be able to see what was coming is embarrassing...

White woulda been kicking air, my instinct probably wouldn't have been to grab his leg, likely woulda been to sidestep it and throw a haymaker at his dumb ass. Even if I didn't connect clean, he'd have to recalibrate his whole game on the fly, you ain't fukking with no chump when you got one leg in the air and a fist connecting with your head at the same time your leg is up...

If it's not a KO his stupid ass is on his ass trying to get up, or knocked off balance regardless...

This is embarrassing how this nikka couldn't duck the kick. And again if for some reason the kick lands and you fall you eat those punches from a sitting position til he makes a mistake...

White did a whole wind up before throwing the kick and this dummy in black was walking towards him. If you not gone catch the leg or undercut him the fukk is the point of walking inwards? 🤣 more I watch this video the more upset I get 🤣 🤣...
someone that knows what they're talking about.
dude DEFINITELY would've been imbalanced after missing that kick, and all it takes is someone athletic and quick to capitalize on that .5 second of a window to KO his ass. My instinct would probably be to use my left roundhouse to kick his ribs or liver while his sidekick is coming on the way down.
I'd kill for an opportunity to actually land that on a clown in a fight :wow:
notice how dude in black stance was so bad that he somehow had his hands up, but his face wide open leading with his head? That dudes stance ain't shyt :dahell:. He probably could've absorbed that kick or made him totally miss if he had a wider stance and didn't have his face 3 feet in front of his body :mjlol:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That's why u don't miss
Like he didn't