Dude said “sweet chin music and I won’t pass the AUX” in real life. Get slept with your booty up brehs.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Why do we laugh at destroying one another? We got literal WS's plotting on us about the election and you ninjas are stuck on self destruction and laughing at brothas beating eachother...:francis:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah dude that got slept gotta move outta town like a small town hoe moving to ATL or Houston to “start over”…cause ain’t no coming back from that sequence of events :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been trying to find that Men on Art gif from In Living Color when they would faint with their asses tooted up :mjlol:
It's not the gif but
mqdefault.jpg

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Depends
There are always mitigating factors
True. But dude clearly was engaging in mutual combat. And he could have ran to his car and fled, which he did. This would would be a tough call. But I feel you.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I remember my folks bought a black one brand new in 95. 2 door all black, Z trim. But damn that car had issues, but good thing it happened early because it was all under warranty.
I remember they used to have a lot of mods for the Cavalier and Sunfire back in the day.

Man's in the video in the cocaine white looked pristine and fresh off the lot :dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do we laugh at destroying one another? We got literal WS's plotting on us about the election and you ninjas are stuck on self destruction and laughing at brothas beating eachother...:francis:
We? :childplease:

Who exactly is we? Because that looked like 2 Messicans or a White boy and a Messican or one of those other an ambiguous looking groups. They don't look like ADOS to me. So who is we? :mjpls: