Dude said “sweet chin music and I won’t pass the AUX” in real life. Get slept with your booty up brehs.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Homie in black need not fight ever again. Because homie in white really wasn't all that...

First of all, the kick was telegraphed and easy to sidestep, if you couldn't catch his leg. If you get kicked and fall as he did, cover your head and let dude get them punches off, he not doing no major damage if you stay down and let him eat real quick...

Jumping right back up exposed him to them wild ass punches. The key is to let him take the bait with you sitting down covering your head, he'll take the bait because he's obviously outta control. Which means, at some point he'll stop punching long enough for you to regain footing, or he'll try to get on the ground with you since you appear "submissive" covering your head...

He does either one of those things, it's open season on his bytch ass if you a real brawler...

This is, of course, if you take the kick and get knocked down. If you dodge the kick, let this nikka come with them wild ass punches, someone with height and reach on you like that, you get into his body and eat him up. He exposed himself easily, soon as he do that rush shyt you in his fukking shyt...

This nikka in white just had the fortune of fighting a guy who can't fight. But for all I know homie in black earned that ass whoopin so I'm not judging, I'm just saying boy in white ain't nothing nice...