Dude said “sweet chin music and I won’t pass the AUX” in real life. Get slept with your booty up brehs.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
d89b01c26ad2224c01a3fdfde2afc0fc92a7f054.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The way he just hopped in the Accord after knocking dude out though :mjlol:

And why his car right there instead of the parking lot :mjlol:

He pulled up specifically to that spot, knocked dude out, and just hopped back in his shyt and drove off :mjlol:

He was so confident he was going to beat dude ass he aint even close his door, it was just open when he hopped in it :mjlol:

A nikka hopping out a car and leaving the door open cause he know he going to mop you up in 10 seconds is a whole other level of disrespect I can't even comprehend :mjlol:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
How do you not see that kick coming that far away from each other? :mjlol:
yea, to anyone that actually knows martial arts, that kick was telegraphed from the get-go. Only reason other dude didn't see it is because he isn't experienced :manny:
you can kinda tell the dude even got a bit lucky with that kick, because his form was horrible on the follow up roundhouse kick :francis:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
The way he just hopped in the Accord after knocking dude out though :mjlol:

And why his car right there instead of the parking lot :mjlol:

He pulled up specifically to that spot, knocked dude out, and just hopped back in his shyt and drove off :mjlol:

He was so confident he was going to beat dude ass he aint even close his door, it was just open when he hopped in it :mjlol:

A nikka hopping out a car and leaving the door open cause he know he going to mop you up in 10 seconds is a whole other level of disrespect I can't even comprehend :mjlol:
2 door Cavalier is super rare and random. He's the opposite of Red from Friday.