Dude loses his Wife, Kids, License to practice Law & freedom

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshha4LnH167phi0Z1VT]Video: Why Some People Don't Get Married: Lawyer Loses Everything By Ex-Wife! (Sends Him To Jail For Not Paying 100 Percent+ Of His Income, More Child Support & More Alimony)[/ame]

After I saw this I could only think one thing

:jawalrus: get married brehs :datazz:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you a lawyer and you get fukked over that bad? I guess law school isn't for everyone.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poor dude. I hope he gets everything worked out. HOnestly if I were him, I'd have the ex-wife offed. I mean it seems like the only way or swap her brain and heart out while she's sleeping and replace it with nicer ones.

I wonder why they divorced.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
them white women are beast when it comes to divorce and n!ggas think these women are so precious and would never do anything like that to them.

And i'm not talking about these athletes and entertainers u negroz see.. i'm talking dudes making 30 to 50,000 a year

look how many white men are in jail over divorce proceedings

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:merchant:

This shyt is crazy breh, honestly I don't blame any dude for not getting married...shyt not having kids either for matter.

No man can anticipate that the woman they love today could be the woman that ruins them tomorrow. Unfortunately society put pressure upon woman to get married, so the longer your relationship goes the more she will pressure you to get married, then your forced to either eventually lose your girl or get married.

Courts as a whole have put the ball to much in woman's favor. Now days if u get involved with the wrong woman she can literally ruin your life...just purely out of spite. As a rule I just warn dudes to be careful who they stick their dikk in, don't be so quick (I know it's tough :noah:) but you can save yourself years of headache.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Poor dude. I hope he gets everything worked out. HOnestly if I were him, I'd have the ex-wife offed. I mean it seems like the only way or swap her brain and heart out while she's sleeping and replace it with nicer ones.

I wonder why they divorced.

:dwillhuh: