Russia considers law to ban defending child-free lifestyle

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
russia has been always the same. People are shocked now because they didn't pay attention back then

Every leader of theirs was a mass murderer. They are all slaves. Plus their language codec has far too many unnecessary long words that in long term turn those people into psychopaths. If there is one humanity filth worse than MAGA, it's those russians. No wonder they admire each other.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: that really triggered you, huh

you're really denying that it's liberals, not conservatives, who are against having kids? it's obviously true :dahell: and i say that as someone who doesn't want kids, or give a fukk about the "birthrate problem"

how many are avoiding having children they can't afford versus not wanting any period?

education level is the biggest indicator besides net worth on which segment of a population will be having multiple children.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i say that as someone who doesn't want kids, or give a fukk about the "birthrate problem"
Just gonna but my way into you guys convos. I don't care about the conversative or liberal talk but just wanted to asked what make you not wanna have kids? Also did you get snipped?

Just curious as another childfree person.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
is that why japan, south korea and russia have a birthrate crisis? because they're too liberal? :rudy:

Let me start by saying I’m a liberal myself.
My comment was mainly about the US but it can also apply to Japan and South Korea too.
People over there(Japan and Korea) have the same complaints that liberals in America have. Stagnant wages, rising cost of living, etc.
Conservatives will continue to have kids despite all of this.
Liberals think “I wouldn’t wanna bring a child into this World.”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gonna but my way into you guys convos. I don't care about the conversative or liberal talk but just wanted to asked what make you not wanna have kids?
if i don't have kids, i can probably retire in my 40s. having kids would mean buying a big house, and retiring in my 60s :scust:

i'm not against having kids, if it happens, cool. but it's definitely not something i strive for :mjlol: i live by the vegas strip, and do whatever the hell i want, with zero responsibility. i don't give a fukk about having kids

plus i read that "regretful parents" subreddit :huhldup:

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Repped
if i don't have kids, i can probably retire in my 40s. having kids would mean buying a big house, and retiring in my 60s :scust:

i'm not against having kids, if it happens, cool. but it's definitely not something i strive for :mjlol: i live by the vegas strip, and do whatever the hell i want, with zero responsibility

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

i'm not against having kids, if it happens, cool. but it's definitely not something i strive for :mjlol: i live by the vegas strip, and do whatever the hell i want, with zero responsibility

Dog, you know how many people have expressed their regret to me? And a lot of these dudes try to use me as an escape from their mistake because they're still in denial. They try to plan some devious outing with me (:dame:) they KNOW their significant other wouldn't approve of like they want one last hoo-rah or some shyt, when I can just plan that kinda shyt whenever i feel like it on any given monday :mjlol:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Need more cannon fodder never change Russia.

I love it how people hide shyt behind politics/religion when it all boils down to we need more bullet sponges.

the ultimate con is to con your own skin folk.

and they wont do a damn thing to make their lives easier just stick em the front line once they old enough

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conservatives will continue to have kids despite all of this.
Liberals think “I wouldn’t wanna bring a child into this World.”
It’s more simple than this. Having kids is a core principle of conservatives “Christian” programming. Liberals live places where abortion is accessible and will abort an unwanted pregnancy.