Dude loses his Wife, Kids, License to practice Law & freedom

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
This will make u just find a chick to have a kid with and call it a day. I might would have to take her out.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Superhero-Punch.gif

breh... :ohhh:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:merchant:

This shyt is crazy breh, honestly I don't blame any dude for not getting married...shyt not having kids either for matter.

No man can anticipate that the woman they love today could be the woman that ruins them tomorrow. Unfortunately society put pressure upon woman to get married, so the longer your relationship goes the more she will pressure you to get married, then your forced to either eventually lose your girl or get married.

Courts as a whole have put the ball to much in woman's favor. Now days if u get involved with the wrong woman she can literally ruin your life...just purely out of spite. As a rule I just warn dudes to be careful who they stick their dikk in, don't be so quick (I know it's tough :noah:) but you can save yourself years of headache.

Exactly. Yo im 29yrs old been with mine for 7yrs. She is the coolest most respectful/trustful and loving responsible chick ever and i still wont marry her. Seein shyt like this makes me not want to take that step at all. Women have the power when it comes to kids and this marraige shyt. All week my parents and friends who are married are tryna put the pressure on me. Im like no and hell no lol. Marraige is more of a business than anything. I'd rather separate on our terms and not the courts. And i dont want kids either. She knows and wants all of this but stays with me anyway. And i dont share that girl lol. If i did off to the bushes she go lmao.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Losing your license to practice law? :wow2: :wow:

I need to hear the woman's side of the story. He must have did some effed up ish or the judge hates his guts.