"go outside breh"

Dude chokes to death on a chicken bone

"go to popeyes breh"

Dude has a heart attack on a roller coaster

"go to six flags breh"

Dude o'ds on molly at a lil wayne show

"listen to music breh"

:dead:

You do agree that the details of this (the few that we have) are pretty egregious and unfair right? I'm aware that this isn't the norm for divorce settlements, plus Im pretty sure the "get married brehs" crew are simply just finding extreme or humorous cases and playfully attaching the "get married brehs" stamp to it lol but I could be wrong :manny:

Edit: with the exception of reincar he is a loose cannon :whoa:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:merchant:

This shyt is crazy breh, honestly I don't blame any dude for not getting married...shyt not having kids either for matter.

No man can anticipate that the woman they love today could be the woman that ruins them tomorrow. Unfortunately society put pressure upon woman to get married, so the longer your relationship goes the more she will pressure you to get married, then your forced to either eventually lose your girl or get married.

Courts as a whole have put the ball to much in woman's favor. Now days if u get involved with the wrong woman she can literally ruin your life...just purely out of spite. As a rule I just warn dudes to be careful who they stick their dikk in, don't be so quick (I know it's tough :noah:) but you can save yourself years of headache.

I always say, I don't agree/condone with the middle eastern treatment of women, but I understand it. :mjpls:

Somewhere thousands of years ago some bad sh*t must've went down that made them realize women, unchecked, are capable of ruining lives and ultimately entire societies.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, how will his wife support her family if the husband is in jail? :upsetfavre:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
As a member of the BAR he should have fukking known better. I have no sympathy for that shyt. What you have to do become a lawyer is insane but to get it stripped like this...shameful shyt on his behalf. He lost everything including his freedom...Man that bytch betta LAY LOW when he gets out....LOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
them white women are beast when it comes to divorce and n!ggas think these women are so precious and would never do anything like that to them.

And i'm not talking about these athletes and entertainers u negroz see.. i'm talking dudes making 30 to 50,000 a year

look how many white men are in jail over divorce proceedings

Look at how many men, white and black, are in jail for killing their ex-wives.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always say, I don't agree/condone with the middle eastern treatment of women, but I understand it. :mjpls:

Somewhere thousands of years ago some bad sh*t must've went down that made them realize women, unchecked, are capable of ruining lives and ultimately entire societies.

:damn: :yeshrug:

Someone link that thread where the wife was caught lying about the husband abusing her during divorce proceedings. I think he was an attorney as well.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Dude gets shot at the park

"go outside breh"

Dude chokes to death on a chicken bone

"go to popeyes breh"

Dude has a heart attack on a roller coaster

"go to six flags breh"

Dude o'ds on molly at a lil wayne show

"listen to music breh"

DUDE MAKES SENSE IN A THREAD

"GET NEGGED BREH"

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Look at how many men, white and black, are in jail for killing their ex-wives.

"No I ain't saying he should have killed her....but I understand."

I've never been married, and I don't have kids but I swear hearing stories like these kind of ether my soul. I remember how the old me could just chill back and go with the flow on bytches. Leave the first date feeling good about shyt.

Now after seeing stories like these over years you sit there and analyze the bytch on a first date looking for signs of craziness, shallowness and all these negative characteristics. And my first thought with a chick if we go on a second date is "...how is this gonna end?"

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
How are you a lawyer and you get fukked over that bad? I guess law school isn't for everyone.

as a future practicing attorney i can attest that knowledge in tax law/wills,trust, and estates is not the same as family law...he should have had an attorney dominant in the field...

with that said...that vid was disgustin...no wonder kats kill they wives...better off riskin that no one will find the body than to deal with a bytch of a ex-wife...:leostare: