Dude gets a bunch of girls phone numbers with 0 game at all must see :wow:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
the ladies all jived with the tone of voice, when there was doubt in the tone they asked more questions/resistant

it also a mormon/religious school and might be open to helping/being friendly/dating

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Getting numbers are easy.
I wonder if they would let him smash, though ?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:rudy: can tell u get no action lets be real here u just walked up to a girl said nothing but gimmie your number and they handed it over? :heh: unless u trigga trey that shyt aint going down

on the real tho, that has happend to me before. a different setting though...it was after a club...me and my boys went back to the whip and chicks were walkin back to there car...I was sittin in the passenger seat...called a girl over...didnt eve ask her name, I jus pulled out my phone and said can I have your number....expectin her to be :childplease: and she handed it to me :ohmy:

had me like :leon: and everyone in the whip was like wtf.... :gladbron:

those days are long gone though

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
In my opinion, the key to all this was the phrasing of the question. :ehh:

"May I have your number?" leaves more option for rejection than "Can you put your number in my phone?" while giving them your phone.

How many chicks are accustomed to a guy just forking his phone over like that?
They're all like :huh: :manny:

It's like asking, "You want something to drink?" Vs. passing someone a cup of cold water and going "Would you like some water?" More times than not, they'll take that water since it's already prepared and you're handing it to them.

Flashes of brilliance. :win:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
white dudes got game though. before you know it you're in a srs rel. with the guy that was standing beside you at the grocery store. :merchant:

and his voice lawwwdddd :whew:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Is their a blk version of this on youtube because in all these pick up vids i never see a
blk guy doing a pick up

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Fellas, don't go doing this in the hood. One slip and her man will be coming at you with the biscuit.