Dude gets a bunch of girls phone numbers with 0 game at all must see :wow:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2) Its not shown but i'd bet my life they FAILED with this tactic as much if not more than they succeeded.

this.

it's not necessarily fake but it's misleading. they porbably filmed a lot of tries. failed 9 times out of 10 and made a collage of the times it succeeded.

it's also true that college girls are easier cause they probably feel safer on campus.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
That's how we Russians do it.

The game. :childplease:

Sent from your moms iPhone using Tapatalk

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i had a friend that used to do something like this years ago when we were teenagers... he'd just walk about to these broads and ask them to put their number in his phone because he "just got a new phone, and didn't have many numbers"... he always did alright because he never cared about nothing.

:manny:

Daps
Cool but getting numbers is always the easy part. How many of them would let him fukk tho?

EDIT: Props to them tho because a lot of dudes are hesitant when it comes to approaching women. Image if them nikkas start with an introduction before asking for the phone number. This is something a young kid in highschool will benefit from watching.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall thinking to hard if you think this is fake.

A chick will give you there number in a heart beat if you just ask. You succeed way more than you fail. (depending on where you go)

You go to a book store or something the success rate might be a little bit lower. But a mall or social event....college or something and you'll at least get a dozen if you don't hit them with any off the wall game.

Will they answer if you call? Probably not if you don't call with in a day or two.... But getting a # is mad easy, just ask.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Confidence and imagination gets you free p*ssy everytime

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Did yall even watch the video? Most of these white chics were just like why not since he was straight forward and they said he was good looking.

Confidence takes you along way in life not just with girls.

however if he tried this with black girls
mysmilie_2207.gif

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Thats not 0 game... thats 100% game. Dude is straight confidence, doesn't care. Girls are bewildered by this.

The 2nd dude killed it... "Cuz I said" *does arms behind head pose*

---

This is more effective than simpin on instagram/twitter

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Getting a number is easy as hell nowadays. Women pass out their numbers with the quickness to get attention from dudes. Lets see how many of these chicks he actually hooks up with after talking to them on the phone.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This type of shyt makes me miss Hits from the Street on BET. He would do all kinds of shyt like this but in the hood. nikkas couldn't do this shyt with Black women unless they were in a nice car on ''22's or better.