Dude gets a bunch of girls phone numbers with 0 game at all must see :wow:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
numbers dont mean sh1t,the number of broads that you penetrate is what matters

I used to go club and leave with at least one number guaranteed, last summer every week, I had to delete numbers because they lead to nowhere and the gals were flakey or had bf

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

:russ:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCCg-zuhM8M"]Shady Sluts Prank! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Isn't that dude in Gainesville @ UF? I believe it because when I passed by that campus all those girls out there were giddy and open. Still though, there are probably more fails than catches. I feel sorry for some of you guys who never left that big city environment and are calling automatic :duck:.

The first time I hit Gainesville was like a whole different ball game. I am pretty sure you can get the same results on my campus (UK)

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dudes swag :ohhh:

Him: put your number in my phone
Her: why?
Him: cause I said

But lets not act like he some nerdy obese looking cac either :usure:

And for dudes saying they edit out the rejections, no shyt, but look at the snow bunnies that said yes

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Isn't that dude in Gainesville @ UF? I believe it because when I passed by that campus all those girls out there were giddy and open. Still though, there are probably more fails than catches. I feel sorry for some of you guys who never left that big city environment and are calling automatic :duck:.

The first time I hit Gainesville was like a whole different ball game. I am pretty sure you can get the same results on my campus (UK)

:gladbron:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i met a girl from gainesville, florida once. from UF. i got her number pretty easily too. that's not all i got either :steviej:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Look at this black chick thirsting over this dude and letting her disrespect him. Then he gonna say "black girls always have the best reactions". :snoop: @marcuz this this is sad as fukk

42 second mark

Last edited by a moderator: