Supporter
Daps

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
After Vic Ireland at Working Designs would license a game, he would get told that "masters destroyed or can't be found bullshyt". They ended buying the Japanese version of the games and reverse engineer it to get the code.

They finally got the code and a remake is now possible?

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:ohmy: @ Ducktales Remake for download? COPPING FIRST DAY!

:ohhh: @ a Darkwing Duck remake.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sega can make a shenmue if they wanted too it would sell well in japan like the yakuza games do... they would half to redo the series in order for that too happen....but im not here to start arguing about hd remakes just embracing this old school game

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
When did Ducktales video game get so popular? I remember renting it as a kid and not liking it.

I'm actually shocked by this too. I mean I played Ducktales when I was a kid and loved it to death (I only owned the Game Boy version but rented the NES version alot), never could get the good GOOD ending one but much like the OG Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania's that never turned me off and played them religiously.

I'm shocked that this game had this type of popularity, I thought it was mostly remembered for it's great music more than it's gameplay, it always seem to get lost in the shuffle of Mega Man.

Still, this is a first day cop, rare is the game were I will drop everything I am doing to play.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
I remember trading Mario 3 for that shyt, couldn't believe it was so good

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Wow, hopefully TaleSpin gets some of this Great Treatment.:whew:

Baloo..Rebecca...Launchpad McQuack...Khan...The Sea Duck....Ya'll My nikkas:wow:

:gladbron::ooh:OH-E-YAY! ..OH-E-YO!:hula::stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's funny. I overlooked this game as a younger dude, because I thought ducktales was for kids back in 88-89. But the remake makes me wanna go back and play this piffery.