jbx815Ku7aFqAv.png

:pacspit: @ Yoshimitsu biting the GAWD.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What were the differences? :dwillhuh:
:ohmy: you don't KNOW?

Breh, if you never played that Genesis version...THAT CARPET RIDE is a top 5 16-bit moment.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyBSJk8zdjE"]Aladdin (MegaDrive/Genesis) Playthrough: Part 05 - The Escape/Rug Ride - YouTube[/ame]

Ronald

Daps
While nothing has been locked in, Jimenez said that the work Capcom put into getting approval from Disney to remaster the game could lead to future remastered releases of other classic Capcom-Disney projects. Those games include classics like Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck and Aladdin.

All of that will be dictated by how well this game is received though, Jimenez stressed.

What game would be next if Capcom were to do a second remastered release from their Disney days?

"In a purely hypothetical world," Jimenez said, "I think Chip n' Dale would be the next logical one. It makes sense because it's the next in the hierarchy."

DuckTales Remastered easier for modern players, paves way for future Disney-Capcom*games | Polygon

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
so somehow my thread got stolen wtf fam
you wtf my thread got stolen WTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF
nevermind this is weird
NickBlanco in my Visitor Messages said:
yo that ducktales thread i made somehow got switched to some guy name responsible allen can you please change that back that's not cool
Calm down, your thread didn't get "stolen" or "switched."

It was simply merged with this thread, which was started an hour before the one you made.

Next time, please check the first page of the forum to ensure that you aren't creating a duplicate topic.

Your post is still intact, and in this very thread: