Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/showbiz/duck-dynasty-suspension/

CNN) -- Phil Robertson, a star of A&E's "Duck Dynasty," has been suspended indefinitely after slamming gays in a magazine interview.
"We are extremely disappointed to have read Phil Robertson's comments in GQ, which are based on his own personal beliefs and are not reflected in the series Duck Dynasty," the network said in a statement Wednesday.

"His personal views in no way reflect those of A+E Networks, who have always been strong supporters and champions of the LGBT community. The network has placed Phil under hiatus from filming indefinitely."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/showbiz/duck-dynasty-suspension/#

131218233719-11th-hour-ben-ferguson-duck-dynasty-gay-fallout-00021922-story-body.jpg
Ben Ferguson: I'd fire Phil Robertson
In an interview in the January issue of GQ, Robertson says homosexuality is a sin and puts it in the same category as bestiality and promiscuity.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/showbiz/duck-dynasty-suspension/#

131218201526-erin-foreman-duck-dynasty-phil-robertson-homosexual-remarks-00010624-story-body.jpg
'Duck Dynasty' star: Homosexuality wrong
"It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me. I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical," he's quoted as saying.

Asked what, in his mind, is sinful, Robertson replied: "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

He also made comments regarding race and growing up in Louisiana before the civil rights era.

"I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field. ... They're singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, 'I tell you what: These doggone white people' -- not a word!

"Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues," GQ quotes Robertson as saying.

"Duck Dynasty" follows a Louisiana bayou family that has "made a fortune on duck calls," as A&E describes it.

Season 5 of is set to premiere January 15. According to A&E, its fourth season premiere in August drew nearly 12 million viewers to become the No. 1 nonfiction series telecast in cable history.

For the record, I don't watch this show, nor do I necessarily agree with his statements. However, because he dared insult the sacred liberal lifestyle of homosexuality, expect outraged liberals to continually foam at the mouth until this man is destitute and homeless. The propaganda campaign being inflicted on this man is sickening.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw this sh1t yesterday and wanted to post it in the thread of shop owner being forced to bake cakes for fakkits but couldnt find it.

fakkits got niccas shook to speak their minds. i support the cac. i cant stand fakkits.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/showbiz/duck-dynasty-suspension/

For the record, I don't watch this show, nor do I necessarily agree with his statements. However, because he dared insult the sacred liberal lifestyle of homosexuality, expect outraged liberals to continually foam at the mouth until this man is destitute and homeless. The propaganda campaign being inflicted on this man is sickening.
This cac, star of the one of the most watched tv shows in America, is saying Blacks were happier picking cotton and all but denies the Black struggle but you're bothered by the liberal response.:patrice:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont agree with any of what he said, but i'm prepared to defend his right to say it against the inevitable liberal onslaught. :smugdraper:

This is the free market at work, not censorship. The network decided they'd rather lose him than the liberal viewers. No one has called to ban his statements.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
if you give a shyt what some hick that sells duck whistles says about homosexuality then you need to check your priorities.

its not me that cares friend. Just go to CNN.com or huffpost to see scores of liberals fomenting outrage.

hell TJ Holmes had multiple segments on the outrage yesterday