Driving your significant others car / letting your significant other drive your car

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've let one guy drive my car before but never without me in it. I feel it's kind of emasculating for a woman to drive a man around so that was my reasoning behind it but I was younger.

Now that i'm old as crap, unless I was married to dude I wouldn't let him drive my car.

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
We only have one car but if we go out together I drive. I dont get how nikkas ride shotgun.

:manny: i ride shotgun in my girls car all the time. I drive to work using my car and she works from home so she never goes anywhere.....whenever we do go out we usually take her car and she drives. My baby needs rest :whew:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
every time I see someone let their s/o drive their car, it eventually results in the car getting wrecked.
Well, I used to think that way but my wife has only had one accident in her life and it wasn't her fault. She's not a bad driver, but my daughter's mother I didn't want her driving my car at all. If she drove my car and it came back alright I was :whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my gf doesn't own a car so I don't worry on that aspect...she won't drive mine for anything...so if we go out and we're not staying at a hotel nearby or at somebody's house then I can't drink heavily during that time since she thinks my car is too big for handle:wtb:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6speed manual :smugdraper: bytches can barely drive automatics :ahh:

and the backseats being useless = nobody asking for rides :smugdraper:

group outing, i never drive :smugdraper:

Daps
I don't have to worry about that because I don't drive and he has a suspended license. He does have someone that drives him around so :manny:

Daps
you see it often out here. a lot of nikkas who don't have a pot to piss in, riding their girl honda/toyota like its a go-kart. you also see a lot of grown nikkas riding passenger to women :scusthov:

I see this all the time and I'm usually like this to them :heh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to be against it but wifey got that 2013 Accord last year in Machine Gun Gray so I don't feel to bad driving her shyt now, plus it got all them fancy cameras and extra shyt on there..

But now since I been driving a SUV for 5+ years its always feels weird as shyt sitting that low to the ground now