Driving your significant others car / letting your significant other drive your car

BrownBabyDoll

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk when I ride in the passenger side I feel a little more feminine. I don't mind handing the keys over to MY guy. Is it wrong that I lose a little respect for a guy if he don't have a car ,but ask to drive mine and then drive it like he lost his damn mind? I just have a CX7, but that's my baby, lol.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
My ex let me drive her car. I prefer to drive anyway. As for my car, I don't really like anyone but me driving it. I don't trust people, you're always going to be a tad bit more careless with someone else's shyt.

I got a homeboy who stays with this white girl. She got a brand new Jetta at the end of April. This fool already put like 7k miles on her car. :snoop:

BrownBabyDoll

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex let me drive her car. I prefer to drive anyway. As for my car, I don't really like anyone but me driving it. I don't trust people, you're always going to be a tad bit more careless with someone else's shyt.

I got a homeboy who stays with this white girl. She got a brand new Jetta at the end of April. This fool already put like 7k miles on her car. :snoop:

Wow I've had my car almost a year and I have only put 6k on mine.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
My wife doesn't like driving my car and I'm cool with that. She has the nicer car so when we do go somewhere we're in her car.

My car:
used-2008-chevrolet-impala-lt-7333-10299672-1-640.jpg

Her car:
2006-infiniti-m35-sport-photo-39142-s-1280x782.jpg

Which would you choose?????:hula:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I'm the only one with the car, never let her drive. Never really had to, she lives in a much more entertaining area then me. I'd park, we either walk or cab somewhere and I sleep over.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
When we go somewhere and Im paying she drives her truck. If shes paying then I drive my car

But every now and then I let her drive my car and when I get back in it she always leaves it on 3-6 Mafia or Project Pat

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Don't have an SO when I did or was messing with someone, I never asked to drive their car and vice versa. I never ask to drive anyone's car, unless they're too drunk to drive themselves. I'm young, but even when I got my car (97 Honda) my cousins and friends were asking to drive it, but I'd always say no. There's no point to me as cars aren't that important and if it's not mine then I could careless about it. Cool you have a nice car but it doesn't effect my status nor my financial situation.

Well i had to ask because i needed it and she had no problems giving it to me.
I drive other people cars like a grandma.

I'm always uncomfortable trying not to mess others folks shyt up.

She knows this about me so she trusted me but i was whipping the shyt outta her truck. Just cause i have a car and dont get to drive a truck much.

I like my car so most of the time we went out i almost always drove.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well i had to ask because i needed it and she had no problems giving it to me.
I drive other people cars like a grandma.

I'm always uncomfortable trying not to mess others folks shyt up.

She knows this about me so she trusted me but i was whipping the shyt outta her truck. Just cause i have a car and dont get to drive a truck much.

I like my car so most of the time we went out i almost always drove.

I hear that, trust me whipping someone's car is so fye>>>>

shyt even in a pt cruiser I be like :takedat:

But I'm so paranoid of fukking them up that I'd rather just drive my car. =(

Sorry if I'm not making sense I'm high and this purp got me numb.

We outchea playing chess lmaooo