Driving your significant others car / letting your significant other drive your car

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got a 2012 dodge challenger and my girl got a 2013 chevy sonic...I be so damn shook when she take my car.

My car:
asu3ypyn.jpg

Her car:
ehegudep.jpg

I like her car but I'm too damn big for it.
I pretty never ask to drive her car for this reason...but that gas mileage is lovely.

Sent from themz swamps & bayous using trapatalk teezie.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
every time I see someone let their s/o drive their car, it eventually results in the car getting wrecked.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I let my girl drive my car all the time, but she says its too big, her car is tiny...... I drive her car more than I drive mine

I really dont give a fukk, its just a car , if its crashed Im insured, ill just buy another one...

when i was involved with fraud, I had a Jaguar that was registered in a friends company name that I hardly ever drove and I had a 13 year old honda accord with 180,000 on the clock in my name which I drove all the time...

Ive never been one of those dudes that gets attached to his car...... its whatever

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
My ex let me drive her car. I prefer to drive anyway. As for my car, I don't really like anyone but me driving it. I don't trust people, you're always going to be a tad bit more careless with someone else's shyt.

I got a homeboy who stays with this white girl. She got a brand new Jetta at the end of April. This fool already put like 7k miles on her car. :snoop:
not really, if anything your going to be more alert and more cautious driving it to make sure you don't mess it up and give it back the way u got it

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
not really, if anything your going to be more alert and more cautious driving it to make sure you don't mess it up and give it back the way u got it

Yeah, you're right. I just have some reckless ass friends.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I have a orthopedic boot on my foot now so my wife has to drive my car b/c its manual.

After about a week of driving it she comes home one day and she is like 'is there supposed to be a burning smell sometimes'? I was :rucksammy: :Carver: :stopitslime:

We had to go back out for them refresher courses immediately.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
lol so we payin for hoz to get they car fixed now.
I dont even pay for hoz to eat, even if im the one to ask dem out